• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official College Football Thread - 9-17-11

How the HELL is tOSU ranked?

The FSU guy looks like he has that concussion thing that Jahvid Best had a few years ago where you get stunned and your muscles freeze

That happened to Kevin Harris in 2006 against VT. Helmet to helmet contact and Harris just went limp. So glad they are taking that crap out of the game.

That's 13 career INTs and 12 career TDs for GOAT EJ Manuel.

Make that 14 career picks for Manuel. Maybe he's trying to give Jacory Harris a run for his money.

How many bad QBs are on good teams? Seems like only Oklahoma, Stanford, Boise State, Oregon, and Wisconsin have good to great QBs this year. All others have qbs that hurt them or try to minimize the effect of the QB. Could be a year of turmoil and upsets.

Holy crap look at the size of FSU backup Clint Trickett. OU will kill that guy.

I think Price could be the best QB in the ACC

I can definitely say he was the best one that I saw today. Let's see what he does against BC on the road. The kid is a player. He needs to stay healthy for us to make a bowl. Teddy Stacks (as much as I love him) won't be able to get us there.

Da U is finishing off tOSU. I love it. Looks like the ACC will take 2 of 4 today. That's at least respectable.

"I think Price could be the best QB in the ACC"

I'm starting to wonder.

Trickett with a hell of a throw there. Manuel almost certainly has a dislocated/separated shoulder.

FSU's kicker is about as good at his job as anyone in college football. Damn is that kid a weapon.

Trickett definitely looked better throwing than EJ ManueLOL

If Hopkins doesn't win the Groza award this season, I will be shocked. The kid is money.

Back