• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread

Gurley only 35% owned on fd

People going big in Martavis Bryant... 32%

I have Gurley in every single one of my lineups. 35% is suprising. I'll take it though. Now. . .just go and run for 200 yards and 2 TDs, Todd.

Fuuuuu

103uzw9.png

My dumbass didn't research a few positions:

2w5262u.png

Lots of solid cheap plays in the NBA tonight. Lauvergne, Capella, Larkin and T. Zeller should all start and are all priced at the minimum on DK. I especially like Lauvergne out of that group. Really like Lillard tonight.

I have Lillard on my season long fantasy team. Got him at the 10th pick (out of 12). Think he may win the scoring title. He has nobody around him.

the fanduel nba gpps are so much bigger this year. prolly a result of the huge nfl marketing push this summer. full slate like tonight better against newer players.

Floyd going down last night killed me. Only needed 10-12 pets from him to cash in my 50/50s. As a result, I ended up in red for the week

New York ag shut it down. Supposedly 10% of draft kings and fam duels play is from Ny

I've been doing well playing 50/50's for NFL and soccer. Could have won bigger money one time in a tournament but it's pretty consistent wins if you pay attention to lineups in the 50/50's, especially with soccer.

Anyone still play?

I've become a cash game grinder because I'm not great at GPPs, although I did get $450 from a single entry tournament a few weeks ago.

I'm curious as to how the Draftkings/Fanduel merger will change the formats for the sites, if at all

Back