• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Dayton Game Thread

Tony with his first steal of the game. He really should have finished that for an and1...

also, somebody has to score besides Travis and CJ.

TC steal and will shoot two at 16:01.

He makes one of two and it's 12-9 bad guys.

We've gone cold from the arc, and getting no second chances.

We are really going to struggle to score this year. We have no post-up presence at all, limiting what we can do in the half-court, and we can't control the defensive glass enough (or, at all) so as to start fast break opportunities off our defense. Not a good combination.

Travis makes two and it's 14-11.

Our lack of post offense hurts us.

Our full-court trap has looked pretty decent in a few possessions, but again--you have to score first before you can do that.

Seriously with the tag?

I didn't make the tag and don't really think it has a place on a game thread, but here are some statistics.

Jeff [Redacted] has coached 8 seasons in college basketball. In 6 of those seasons (75% of them) his teams have had losing records. Jeff [Redacted]'s career record is 119-129 entering tonight. He loses 52% of the time he coaches basketball teams in college.

Jeff [Redacted] coached teams have reached the NCAA tournament in 1 season of the 8 that he has coached, and that team lost in the first round.

Fields out of control and misses badly.

Beautiful back door from Carson to Travis. 14-13.

Our ball at 11:28.

I didn't make the tag and don't really think it has a place on a game thread, but here are some statistics.

Jeff [Redacted] has coached 8 seasons in college basketball. In 6 of those seasons (75% of them) his teams have had losing records. Jeff [Redacted]'s career record is 119-129 entering tonight. He loses 52% of the time he coaches basketball teams in college.

Jeff [Redacted] coached teams have reached the NCAA tournament in 1 season of the 8 that he has coached, and that team lost in the first round.

i'm familiar with [Redacted]'s resume, I just think its sad that someone would feel the need to put that on here before the game even starts. its like some people get off on watching our team struggle.

Back