• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Dayton Game Thread

Believe it or not, and I'd prefer not to:

Carson actually grabs more rebounds per 40 minutes than Tony and fouls less. It's a small sample size, I know, but we're REALLY overrating Tony. He plays 15 minutes per game on a bad team. It's almost like the only thing that we can remember is the Texas game...

But he'd be a senior now and bigger and stronger. I don't have any illusions he would be All-ACC. We just need someone big and strong in the middle. That just isn't Carson's game.

But he'd be a senior now and bigger and stronger. I don't have any illusions he would be All-ACC. We just need someone big and strong in the middle. That just isn't Carson's game.

But that's the point. We can compare the two of them and what they provide to teams that arguably need them equally. Tony is less productive and more foul prone.

Fan base just needs to realize that Tony was and is still really overrated and frankly, just not that good. Needs to be said.

Back