• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Dayton Game Thread

Your twin still owes me a fifth of Absolut. I DEMAND PAYMENT.

Speaking of alcohol payments the fact that Gingrich is back in the race is devastating. The Gingrich v. Romney case battle is back in full blast. BRING IT NEWT I'LL RAISE YOUR TWO AFFAIRS.

FWIW, I was an Econ major, and I'm happy when any of our sports teams beat anybody. I don't get the "You're happy when our football team beat NW" angle. Yeah, we got a fucking win, of course I'm happy. Are you supposed to be upset when your team beats an inferior opponent?

Newt is gonna win the nomination, my friend.

images

Fair enough. I'm sorry. I'm just really upset that we aren't more disappointed with losing to Dayton. That's all.

Jesus. Grow up. Judge our team for what they are right now, not what you think they are entitled to be because they had a great player or two several years ago. I thought we looked surprisingly good tonight. I thought we missed a lot of open shots, and the inside scoring isn't there, but we are playing basketball well.

As a buzzout'er, I thought we played a hell of a game, and gave a better, older team a good run. Camp is just being a fucking troll. He also forgot to mention cookoutdeac's love for Arbys Good Mood Food.

FWIW, I was an Econ major, and I'm happy when any of our sports teams beat anybody. I don't get the "You're happy when our football team beat NW" angle. Yeah, we got a fucking win, of course I'm happy. Are you supposed to be upset when your team beats an inferior opponent?

Ahhh, Heckelman. So you didn't get good enough grades to get into Calloway?

Jesus. Grow up. Judge our team for what they are right now, not what you think they are entitled to be because they had a great player or two several years ago. I thought we looked surprisingly good tonight. I thought we missed a lot of open shots, and the inside scoring isn't there, but we are playing basketball well.

You are exactly the problem of which I describe.

As a buzzout'er, I thought we played a hell of a game, and gave a better, older team a good run. Camp is just being a fucking troll. He also forgot to mention cookoutdeac's love for Arbys Good Mood Food.

Hellz yeah. Arbys is where it's at also.

Ahhh, Heckelman. So you didn't get good enough grades to get into Calloway?

:laugh: If I had gone to WFU I could have gotten into Calloway. The majority of my friends at Wake graduated from Calloway.

I hate to see the Deacs lose, but if the lose and give this type of effort you wont hear any complaints here. I feel like these guys will learn from tonight and be a big building block for the future. I really like this team and their attitude.

learning not to post on the message boards when drunk from thanksgiving = priceless.

this team performed well tonight despite a disappointing end. posting about how much i hate [Redacted] was poorly timed, but still very true.

Seriously guys, The Ohio Players and Guided By Voices are from Dayton. It's cool.

Back