• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Dayton Game Thread

Dayton is two spots better than KenPom than Virginia Tech was the year we lost to them when I was a freshman and we were #1. So...there's that.

Notice I said we were "worthy of that ranking." The "#1 ranking" with JT and JJ was cute, but come on, we all knew it was BS. And anyway, KenPom is a pile of crap. Carry on.

dropping by to say buzz the fuck out, happy thanksgiving, #archieinn

god damn how do you lose to dayton

The only redeaming factor from that game is buzz was not wearing a suit, and as such was not wearing a bad tie

Notice I said we were "worthy of that ranking." The "#1 ranking" with JT and JJ was cute, but come on, we all knew it was BS. And anyway, KenPom is a pile of crap. Carry on.

....it was BS? Are you serious dude? Wake was clearly the best team in the nation when we beat Carolina in January of 2009 and it wasn't close IMO other than UNC as the second best. You must be trolling because you're clearly a fucking idiot.

In fact go fuck yourself cuntbag.

If someone is seriously melting down after that game I worry for their well being the rest of the year.

Camp's just a troll with a stomach ache. We should really all stop feeding him as there are already too many of his ilk spamming these days..

lolwut.jpg

....it was BS? Are you serious dude? Wake was clearly the best team in the nation when we beat Carolina in January of 2009 and it wasn't close IMO other than UNC as the second best. You must be trolling because you're clearly a fucking idiot.

In fact go fuck yourself cuntbag.

Awww....you guys are cute. You never won an ACC tournament or regular season so a mid-season #1 ranking is totally boss, I get it. But it was BS. No, we were lucky to beat UNC at home that year (NOTE: if we had played at UNC we would have lost by double digits) and yes, we would have lost at SCAMeron by as many too (in fact, we did that year...)

I would love to hear why "Kenpom is a pile of crap".

I didn't go to Wake , but I grew up in WS and have bled black and gold since Derrick McQueen autographed my favorite Wake shirt as a kid. That being said, Camp is an awful representative of your school, our team... Too pissed off...

Even worse is that I love the real Camp. SMDH

I didn't go to Wake , but I grew up in WS and have bled black and gold since Derrick McQueen autographed my favorite Wake shirt as a kid. That being said, Camp is an awful representative of your school, our team... Too pissed off...

Nice. So you never went to the school I graduated from TWICE, and are a townie. But sweet, I'm an awful representative because I keep it real...

Nice. So you never went to the school I graduated from TWICE, and are a townie. But sweet, I'm an awful representative because I keep it real...

LOL @ Townie. You do realize Wake is a fucking expensive school to go to and some people can afford to attend it?

AZ State is terrible. We will beat them tomorrow, I think.

Agreed, but Lockett, King, and Felix are all athletes who could give us trouble if they get going. At least we would be equally matched inside. C'mon Carson. Try a little. Use your head!

Awww....you guys are cute. You never won an ACC tournament or regular season so a mid-season #1 ranking is totally boss, I get it. But it was BS. No, we were lucky to beat UNC at home that year (NOTE: if we had played at UNC we would have lost by double digits) and yes, we would have lost at SCAMeron by as many too (in fact, we did that year...)

DontFeedtheTrolls.jpg

You don't keep shit real. You're an awful fan w/ an awfully crazy sense of entitlement with regards to what we have with our current basketball team.

I'm skeptical you earned two degrees from WFU with your lack of observational skills, tbh.

You don't keep shit real. You're an awful fan w/ an awfully crazy sense of entitlement with regards to what we have with our current basketball team.

I'm skeptical you earned two degrees from WFU with your lack of observational skills, tbh.

BS in Analytical Finance and MSA in Accounting (as a CPA). Sorry, as a CPA I expect results, not empty promises. You see, thats what we're taught.

Back