• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Dayton Game Thread

Dayton was ranked 90 spots higher than us in KenPom.

Just a terrible post by a terrible poster. Par for the course at this juncture I suppose.

ZOMG!!!!1111 KenPom had us losing by more than 3...well, shit, i feel better than. #losers

Fuck you. Seriously. We are terrible and lost to fucking Dayton. An Archie Miller coached team. Your expectations are entirely too low and I have no qualms about telling you so. So "you should just quit while you're ahead..."

are-you-crazy.jpg

So because we had Tim Duncan and were #2 when you were an undergrad, losing to Dayton is unacceptable.

And don't get you started on throwaway lines from our freshman guard during interviews...

ZOMG!!!!1111 KenPom had us losing by more than 3...well, shit, i feel better than. #losers

When you're (way) more negative than Dv7 following a loss, I think you need to re-evaluate things. Holy shit you suck.

KenPom had us losing by 6. Not sure why you are getting so up in arms about this game out of all the losses we have had in the past year and half.

Get a grip on reality and realize that we played a pretty good game tonight.

I'm sorry. I was an undergrad at Wake when Tim Duncan was on the team. I suppose that's too much for some of you to fathom. Yes, we were #2 in the country and actually worthy of that ranking. But whatever, you're right i was hoping we would lose... :rulz::rulz::rulz:

I would hope that a Wake alum would realize that there is a difference between evaluating the overall state of our program and trying to look at the current make up of the team and developing realistic expectations.

Last edited:
When I was undergrad we were #1...I WON'T STAND FOR THIS!!!!11111ONEONEONEONE

BRILLIANT LOGIC. WE USED TO HAVE TIM DUNCAN WHEN I WAS AN UNDERGRAD SO WE SHOULD NEVAR LOSE AGAIN!!!

BRILLIANT LOGIC. WE HAD JT TERRELL WHEN I WAS AN UNDERGRAD BUT HE DRANK A LOT WHEN HE WAS DRIVING SO NOW WE LOST TO DAYTON BUT ITS OK BECAUSE WE PLAYED HARD.

I'm sorry. I was an undergrad at Wake when Tim Duncan was on the team. I suppose that's too much for some of you to fathom. Yes, we were #2 in the country and actually worthy of that ranking. But whatever, you're right i was hoping we would lose... :rulz::rulz::rulz:

Dayton is two spots better than KenPom than Virginia Tech was the year we lost to them when I was a freshman and we were #1. So...there's that.

BRILLIANT LOGIC. WE HAD JT TERRELL WHEN I WAS AN UNDERGRAD BUT HE DRANK A LOT WHEN HE WAS DRIVING SO NOW WE LOST TO DAYTON BUT ITS OK BECAUSE WE PLAYED HARD.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

This camp dude is just a troll, right? Good for a laugh, at least.

If someone is seriously melting down after that game I worry for their well being the rest of the year.

At least he is making me look sane (for at least one night.)

I'm the big winner!!!

Back