• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Dayton Game Thread

Nice. So you never went to the school I graduated from TWICE, and are a townie. But sweet, I'm an awful representative because I keep it real...

Camp, i don't know you so i don't know if you ARE an ass, or stupid, but you sound like both on this thread.

When judging the performance of THIS wake team, the history of the wake program has no relevance. How are we performing relative to our current talent level and what does the trend of the program look like with respect to recruiting and player development - that is what matters.

Camp, i don't know you so i don't know if you ARE an ass, or stupid, but you sound like both on this thread.

When judging the performance of THIS wake team, the history of the wake program has no relevance. How are we performing relative to our current talent level and what does the trend of the program look like with respect to recruiting and player development - that is what matters.

Scooter Banks would disagree with you...the history of our hoops program matters. But whatever, give these guys a pass...

Lulz. You expect results? Srsly?

Have you taken a nice objective look at what our team has to work with right now?

Or have twins and don't wanna go to the same school as them?

Twins are creepy. #realtalk
the-shining.jpg

Scooter Banks would disagree with you...the history of our hoops program matters. But whatever, give these guys a pass...

WE HAD TIM DUNCAN ONCE, WE SHOULD WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVERY YEAR!!!!!

I'm imagining campj as some lonely bean counter getting drunk on Thanksgiving by himself and wondering why we aren't winning every game now since we had Tim Duncan when he was an undergraduate (the good ol' days when we won every game, right?).

If you think Dayton is better than Va Tech then I don't know what to tell you. Other than you really like KenPom. #JonestownsameasGreenbergtown

You have seen Dayton play one game. I'm clearly not saying that Dayton is better than that VT game three years ago, and I defy you to find me a post that says that.

I'm imagining campj as some lonely bean counter getting drunk on Thanksgiving by himself and wondering why we aren't winning every game now since we had Tim Duncan when he was an undergraduate (the good ol' days when we won every game, right?).

I'm imagining cookoutdeac as some lonely undergrad communications major who went to Cookout every other weekend for a milkshake and then drove back to campus shamefully as he knows he gained another 5 pounds, and then was happy when the football team beat Northwestern, right? Sweet life dude.

I'm imagining cookoutdeac as some lonely undergrad communications major who went to Cookout every other weekend for a milkshake and then drove back to campus shamefully as he knows he gained another 5 pounds, and then was happy when the football team beat Northwestern, right? Sweet life dude.

Two parts of this are right:

1. He loves cookout
2. He gained 5 pounds a week :D:D:D:D

I can't believe Maryland lost to Iona by 26... I mean they had Juan Dixon and won the National Championship one year!

And what has happened to BC football? They had Matt Ryan like 5 years ago!

:laugh: Only every other weekend?!?!! and only for a milkshake?! So wrong mang.

1 cookout milkshake = ~1200 calories which != 5 pounds, fwiw.

Wait... WHOA WHOA WHOA

1 cookout milkshake is about 1200 calories?!?!!? FUCKIN' HELL!

I'm not talking about giving them a pass - i'm talking about judging them based on the current situation, not ancient history. We went 0-fer in the ACC with muggsy too but i don't use that standard to judge this team.

Wait... WHOA WHOA WHOA

1 cookout milkshake is about 1200 calories?!?!!? FUCKIN' HELL!

Well it really depends on what milkshake you get. But I'd say that's what they are on average. 1 pound = ~3200 calories though.

I'm not talking about giving them a pass - i'm talking about judging them based on the current situation, not ancient history. We went 0-fer in the ACC with muggsy too but i don't use that standard to judge this team.

Fair enough. I'm sorry. I'm just really upset that we aren't more disappointed with losing to Dayton. That's all.

Dayton has been one of the better mid-major teams over the last decade, I'm not sure why this loss is so hurtful to you. It's bizarre.

whats wrong with a communications major? oh and kill yourself

Back