• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Deacs Vs. Vandy Game Thread v2.0

Yeah, not a lot of snot bubbles, hair on fire, blah blah blah blah. I have a feeling we are going to start getting our asses handed to us by Vandy on the recruiting trail as well. Instead of beating them for recruits, our coaches will just hope that Franklin gets a better job and moves on; kind of like they dealt with Harbaugh.

Grobe communicates via morse code eye blinks. Very hush hush

It it possible for them to leave this game like they did the hoops game. If we continue this type of play ESPN may have to create ESPN4.

Yeah, not a lot of snot bubbles, hair on fire, blah blah blah blah. I have a feeling we are going to start getting our asses handed to us by Vandy on the recruiting trail as well. Instead of beating them for recruits, our coaches will just hope that Franklin gets a better job and moves on; kind of like they dealt with Harbaugh.

I think somebody posted something like 9 of Vandy's incoming class listed Wake compared to 3 of ours who listed Vandy.

Man, Tanner can't put it on the money, and the WR's can't help him out at all.

Nice call! Throw a pass two yds short of the marker on 4th down! But hey some of you think Lobo is great

Are you kidding me? Dembry runs his route half a yard short of the first down marker?!!!

was it this year's team or last year's team that would start winning when it got sick and tired of losing?

Why the hell would you not play Cross here, if he is going to be the back-up next year?

Good grief - one LB just knocked our FB back and the RB down in one movement. Nice toughness guys!

Really, either put the guy in the game or write him off.

Back