• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Deacs Vs. Vandy Game Thread v2.0

wow, just running over us. good luck in your bowl game, 'Dores

Hard for me to get upset about this game as it really doesn't matter for the team. Yeah a win would be nice, but the players realize game doesn't mean anything.

If the players aren't going to get up for this, how do we expect them to get up for the Independence Bowl game or the all important practices in-between?

By the way, bern when you going to advance the 1* league?

Now would be a good time for a TD drive. Have to find a way to get the ball to Givens.

If the players aren't going to get up for this, how do we expect them to get up for the Independence Bowl game or the all important practices in-between?

By the way, bern when you going to advance the 1* league?

Probably won't get up for bowl game against Wyoming.

I can advance if everyone is ready, or Monday night.

did Vandy just not watch tape? even MD stuffed that Lobo special.

Probably won't get up for bowl game against Wyoming.

I can advance if everyone is ready, or Monday night.

There's nothing to do in the Preseason that can't be done in Week 1 except redshirting and I doubt anyone is doing that in the 1*.

Fire Lobo!!! Why in the world would you not have had Camp in the slot? You are going to throw the quick slant to the slot receiver-- put you best hands guy there-- Camp. The guy is just a friggin idiot! Fire his ass!!!!!!!

If you haven't started drinking, I suggest you do.

Makes things mush butter.

Another dropped pass on that 4th down

I noticed Tanner started toward the sideline instead of demanding they go for it on 4th down. The guys just don't seem to want to be out there today

Back