• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Right? All these people supported Trump when Trump was doing Trump stuff to people. Now Trump is doing Trump stuff to them and they're outraged.

Here is an excpert from Sterling's speech:

Joe diGenova today asked for Chris Krebs, a patriot who ran CISA, to be shot. A 20-something tech in Gwinnett County today has death threats and a noose put out, saying he should be hung for treason because he was transferring a report on batches from an EMS to a county computer so he could read it.

The outrage is not over what "Trump is doing to them." The outrage is over what some of Trump's moronic supporters are threatening to do to innocent people like Chris Krebs and the Dominion company tech.

This has been happening in the Republican Party for decades. What's happening to the 20-something tech is what's been happening to the Clintons, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Whitmer, etc. Where was this guy when it was happening to Democrats? Voting for and with Republicans who were bullying and threatening Democrats.

There’s a long list of Trump inspiring domestic terrorists, I mean a Michigan group attempted to liberate Michigan as directed. Also can’t forget about the pipe bomber with the nutso van.

[h=1]Dale's Extra Point: Entire NFL season has been a fraud, otherwise Cowboys would be winning[/h] The entire NFL season has been rigged against the Cowboys. It's a fraud. And those eight games they supposedly lost? Those teams cheated.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/opinio...teal/287-69ff2a60-0a40-4c72-a6a6-4b7c307bb15f

This dude is awesome. Haven't seen his stuff in awhile. Anytime you can take shots at Republicans and the Cowboys is time well spent in my book.

[h=1]Dale's Extra Point: Entire NFL season has been a fraud, otherwise Cowboys would be winning[/h] The entire NFL season has been rigged against the Cowboys. It's a fraud. And those eight games they supposedly lost? Those teams cheated.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/opinio...teal/287-69ff2a60-0a40-4c72-a6a6-4b7c307bb15f

This dude is awesome. Haven't seen his stuff in awhile. Anytime you can take shots at Republicans and the Cowboys is time well spent in my book.

Dang. I was hoping you'd pulled that from my FB feed.

Good stuff here. Thread.

As someone in the replies points out: if you told me that is 100 pct satire, I would believe it - and if you told me it is 100 pct real, I would believe it. The whole thread about the people "testifying" that is.

"I bet if I do a speech, I can sucker my base out of another 100 million bucks or so. Cha ching!!"

It’s insanity that people are going along with this dumb fucks alternate reality because he can’t comprehend psychologically that he lost. Like the simplest questions just crumble the entire made up universe, for example cheating and fraud to defeat Trump, losses in all other downballot races.

It’s insanity that people are going along with this dumb fucks alternate reality because he can’t comprehend psychologically that he lost. Like the simplest questions just crumble the entire made up universe, for example cheating and fraud to defeat Trump, losses in all other downballot races.

Trump knows he lost.

Trump's has one motivation for all of his actions: "what's in it for me?". While it would benefit the citizens of the United States if he acknowledged defeat and worked to effect a reasonable and efficient transition for the Biden administration, why is that in Trump's interest? It's not. By playing along with the narrative that the election was stolen, he keeps the attention of his base, and most importantly, he keeps the dollars flowing into his PAC which has been set up to allow Trump to use without any restrictions. No chance that Trump is going to turn off the cash stream. So, the money keeps flowing and Trump will continue to assert baseless claims of fraud. He doesn't GAF if that means some random state election official has his/her career ruined or even his/her personal safety threatened by a Trumper.

Trump will never lookout for anyone's interests, but his own. What's in it for me?

So, this ridiculous exercise will continue until January 20, through the next 4 year election cycle and as long as after that until the fat egomaniac's heart explodes in a sand trap.

Trump is the easiest guy in the world to read: he will always act in his own self-interest, and he is completely devoid of any thought to look out for anyone else or feel responsibility for the harm caused.

Trump knows he lost.

Trump's has one motivation for all of his actions: "what's in it for me?". While it would benefit the citizens of the United States if he acknowledged defeat and worked to effect a reasonable and efficient transition for the Biden administration, why is that in Trump's interest? It's not. By playing along with the narrative that the election was stolen, he keeps the attention of his base, and most importantly, he keeps the dollars flowing into his PAC which has been set up to allow Trump to use without any restrictions. No chance that Trump is going to turn off the cash stream. So, the money keeps flowing and Trump will continue to assert baseless claims of fraud. He doesn't GAF if that means some random state election official has his/her career ruined or even his/her personal safety threatened by a Trumper.

Trump will never lookout for anyone's interests, but his own. What's in it for me?

So, this ridiculous exercise will continue until January 20, through the next 4 year election cycle and as long as after that until the fat egomaniac's heart explodes in a sand trap.

Trump is the easiest guy in the world to read: he will always act in his own self-interest, and he is completely devoid of any thought to look out for anyone else or feel responsibility for the harm caused.

Pretty much. The f'er needs to drop dead of natural causes.

What the hell is up with the bizarre cut in the middle and the overall strange graininess of the video quality in the primary cut? This man will declare martial law if he can get enough people to agree with it.

That is a strange in cut from about 1:50 to 2:00.

Back