• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

The rube argument of the day on Twitter is how many more counties Trump won vs Biden.

The rube argument of the day on Twitter is how many more counties Trump won vs Biden.

5pnsuugrld461.png

Say what you want about Barr; but no he's sticking it to Dump's ass which you got to love; now saying he saw no reason to make an inquiry on Biden's son.

I think what amazes me most about Dump is how he continually turns on his former Colleagues and is surprised when they turn on his sorry ass.

Say what you want about Barr; but no he's sticking it to Dump's ass which you got to love; now saying he saw no reason to make an inquiry on Biden's son.

I think what amazes me most about Dump is how he continually turns on his former Colleagues and is surprised when they turn on his sorry ass.

He is not saying he saw no reason to make an inquiry. He said that there is no need for a special counsel. Hunter Biden is already being investigated.

Barr is really sticking it to his ass!

I am proud to have played a role in the many successes and unprecedented achievements you have delivered for the American people. Your record is all the more historic because you accomplished it in the face of relentless, implacable resistance. Your 2016 victory speech in which you reached out to your opponents and called for working together for the benefit of the American people was immediately met by a partisan onslaught against you in which no tactic, no matter how abusive and deceitful, was out of bounds. The nadir of this campaign was the effort to cripple, if not oust, your Administration with frenzied and baseless accusations of collusion with Russia.

Few could have weathered these attacks, much less forge ahead with a positive program for the country. You built the strongest and most resilient economy in American history -- one that has brought unprecedented progress to those previously left out.

You really love the word "ass," don't you?

The reason he is surprised is because about 1% of them actually turn. It actually is surprising when any of you lemmings that followed and enabled this shit actually do anything substantive to express your disapproval.

You should all have to get a giant orange T emblazoned on your foreheads so nobody ever forgets your role in this shit.

The reason he is surprised is because about 1% of them actually turn. It actually is surprising when any of you lemmings that followed and enabled this shit actually do anything substantive to express your disapproval.

You should all have to get a giant orange T emblazoned on your foreheads so nobody ever forgets your role in this shit.

Unsubscribe

I read that as him disputing the claim that he was going to contest the election, because what would that be other than subverting the Constitutional authority of state legislatures to conduct elections?

Good job on this guy, NC.

Back