• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

The reason he is surprised is because about 1% of them actually turn. It actually is surprising when any of you lemmings that followed and enabled this shit actually do anything substantive to express your disapproval.

You should all have to get a giant orange T emblazoned on your foreheads so nobody ever forgets your role in this shit.

The Mark of the Beast! (sorry, couldn't resist)

I'm sure that all of those Republicans bravely stood up and told President Trump to face the reality that he lost the election and that he should move to unite the country and heal the wounds caused by the campaign and look forward to his retirement. Nah, they probably all sat cravenly listening to him rant about how he was cheated and then stood up one by one to kiss his ass and tell him what a great guy he is and how they are a hundred percent behind him, no matter what he does. Welcome to your Republican Party in the Age of Trump.

Astounding leadership and courage from the GOP, astounding. Incredible patriots and stewards of democracy, all of them. My hat is off and my hand on heart to the GOP.

Astounding leadership and courage from the GOP, astounding. Incredible patriots and stewards of democracy, all of them. My hat is off and my hand on heart to the GOP.

But this is all just a big nothingburger, will quickly blow over once Dear Leader leaves office, and LibDems are just being drama queens by being so concerned about it. Or so I've been told.

Republicans are convinced this guy cares about them and has their best interests at heart.

Republicans believe whatever they have to believe to keep the big Republican lie going.

He really learned his lesson from that whole impeachment thing. I mean, strong arming and blackmailing a foreign country and ally that had been invaded by Russia was a great big nothingburger.

you know what’s really bad? athletes kneeling during the national anthem.

and hillary’s emails

LOL...that basically says the attorneys got caught filing frivolous shit just to rack up attorney fees, doesn't it?

Back