• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

There doesn’t seem to be any more information than there was this morning. Weird even for Christmas Day.

Seems a domestic hit because they didn’t seem to want to hurt anyone. Found a body (?) and some bullet casings...which woke up people at 5:30am. The recording started at 6:15am and seems to have alternated between the recording and music...very odd. Have not said what type of music. They seem to have leads, so might get updates in a few days.

A lot of theories being thrown around, but I still think it was a hit on AT&T. Maybe anti 5G’ers.

remembered your password?

ZmizqtK.gif

Have not seen anyone take credit, so reason is still unknown.

AT&T internet and phones still out.

Anthony (Tony) Quinn Warner - 63, white, 5’5”, electrician

Wondering if he is a patsy, and the body found. RV had been missing for a few days.

Sounds like Tony has a right-wing gun-nut nephew living in a little hick town outside of Nashville.

Might be nothing...

Right-wing nuts think the 5G is spreading C-19, or something stupid like that.

He would have bombed a T-Mobile then. They have the strongest 5G network. (Just joking)

Could be anything. He could have a problem with his bill. He could have a crush on Lily. Whatever it is, it won’t be indicative of any larger problem with this country or white male anger or entitlement. We know that for sure.

Lily was hot as hell in Silicon Valley. I wouldn’t go quite that far to hit it, but I’d also do bad things for that ass.

In all seriousness, the risk posed by white domestic terrorism is quite well established. I mean, the FBI under the Trump Administration recognized it as the biggest risk of terrorism in this country. Just because some people are in denial doesn’t mean most people aren’t on the same page there.

Well established? Yes. But we don’t do anything about it. We know that people who dare to challenge white supremacy or right wingers in the public sphere regularly get threats and often have to relinquish their own power for their safety. But nothing happens. Maybe a shitty white guy is brought to justice every now and then but that doesn’t improve safety for everyone else.

I mean, white domestic terrorism has been the biggest terrorism threat in this country since well before I was alive. I guess we can ask that it get called out more on Fox News Sunday, but my point is that federal law enforcement is well aware of the danger and it’s a priority for them as far as I can tell. I’m sure we can pull up many stories of planned terrorist acts being stopped.

This is just another reason Trumps rhetoric is so dangerous. He’s basically encouraging acts of terrorism.

Back