• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Interesting...there is so much information and odd shit you can find out about people on the internet. This should be an interesting story.

Can someone explain these conspiracy theories? The author linked to a Todd starnes podcast which I am not going to listen to.

" it means something hinkey is going on. I’ve read the Bldg where the machines were being stored was hit. So much wrong. "

" Perry Stone Ministries housed a lot of their equipment for his ministry in the building that was affected. 🤔"

Related to the Nashville bombing

One conspiracy theory is that Dominion voting machines were being audited in a building nearby and this bomb was the FBI taking them out.

One conspiracy theory is that Dominion voting machines were being audited in a building nearby and this bomb was the FBI taking them out.

Yeah there’s already a host of them in the nut job Qanon circles. One of them uses Anthony Quinn Warner’s initials to explain that he is “a Q warner” about what is to come. So whatever the bomber’s motivation really was, the bombing being woven into their election conspiracy theories.

Another suspicious truck outside Nashville...

Breaking news

Yeah there’s already a host of them in the nut job Qanon circles. One of them uses Anthony Quinn Warner’s initials to explain that he is “a Q warner” about what is to come. So whatever the bomber’s motivation really was, the bombing being woven into their election conspiracy theories.

There are many things I don't understand about conspiracy theory nut jobs, but one that really gets me is that despite the predictions never coming true, they still believe them. Why? Yesterday I saw on Twitter that Q nut jobs were claiming that Adam Schiff was arrested in LA and Bill Clinton had died - how do they keep believing lies over and over?

They believe that they did come true but the MAINSTREAM MEDIA isn’t reporting it. That’s why you have to listen to True Patriot Radio and go to libertyfreedomeagle.net to get the REAL story.

There are many things I don't understand about conspiracy theory nut jobs, but one that really gets me is that despite the predictions never coming true, they still believe them. Why? Yesterday I saw on Twitter that Q nut jobs were claiming that Adam Schiff was arrested in LA and Bill Clinton had died - how do they keep believing lies over and over?

Fundamentally, because they're uninterested in the truth and only intersted in their preferred narrative.

Yeah, I have no idea why it would be way out there.

Yeah, I have no idea why it would be way out there.

Clearly that’s the site of a Dominion voting machines underground bunker.

Fundamentally, because they're uninterested in the truth and only intersted in their preferred narrative.

But what do they think when they see Bill Clinton alive? That it's a hologram?

Where are they going to see Bill Clinton alive? Not on libertyfreedomeagle.net.

They’ll be told it’s a clone or an ai robot or some shit and they will believe it because someone will post a blurry picture of the cloning/robot laboratory in the Southern California desert and a deep fake video of Clinton saying “yeah I’m a clone, there a tons of us and we are poised to take over the world to enslave all the children into a sex dungeon.”

I’m pleasantly surprised by the number of US outlets calling this a suicide bombing and calling him a suicide bomber.

Back