• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

“If only DemocRATS had peacefully conceded the last 7 elections, then we would not be in the mess we are in today.”

“Don’t worry, once it is clear he lost the election, the Republican Party will turn against Trump. They never liked him but put up with him because he was a means to the judiciary and smart tax reform.”

“Moar Lube!”

“Governor Stacy Abrams!”

Am I missing any other delusions from our conservative posters?

Can’t wait for centerdeac’s take on Cruz licking Trump’s boots once again.

Well he says “as violent as Antifa and BLM” so that means not violent unless provoked by white supremacists assholes.

Might as well throw some more red meat to the delusional masses. It won’t do any immediate harm, but will only delay their meeting with reality. The amount of therapy these people are going to need to rejoin us in reality is sad.

Well he says “as violent as Antifa and BLM” so that means not violent unless provoked by white supremacists assholes.

In this case he might have to settle for “encouraged” or “supported” rather than provoked.

This is the same Ted Cruz who called Trump “a pathological liar, utterly amoral, a narcissist at a level I don’t think this country’s ever seen, and a serial philanderer."

He was right.

Cruz is a piece of shit.

They have every right not to seat Gohmert and the other 140 Republican traitors. Let them float in the wind for a week or two. Hold them up for the public to see.

That’s a really good idea. If you want to skirt around the edges of governing by misconstruing rules of procedure, the. Let’s do it.

How fun would it be for Schumer to revoke the seats of Cruz, Johnson, Hawley, et al, if Ossoff and Warnock win?

Republican politicians have been more than happy to feed these nut jobs for their own interests. I appreciate seeing them reaping what they have sown.

Back