• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Somewhere in Winston an insurance slinging hoops official is refusing to believe his new reality.

Hope all our DC posters stay safe today. Fuck those white supremacist assholes and fuck Trump for enabling them.

they should just find a way to round up the folks marching on Washington today. clearly these people cannot be reassembled back into polite society and serve us no purpose going forward. just find them some island where they can believe Trump is their president for all time.

Move them in to mar a lago. He can cover their expenses while keeping them on house arrest and ready 24/7 to kiss his ass.

they should just find a way to round up the folks marching on Washington today. clearly these people cannot be reassembled back into polite society and serve us no purpose going forward. just find them some island where they can believe Trump is their president for all time.

Honestly this wouldn’t be the worst grift for Trump. He could buy some deserted island in the Caribbean for pennies and then sell worthless plots to his dumbfuck sycophants who want to leave America and move to MAGAland. Basically Fyre Festival 2.0.

Super spreader king trumpf is at it again with another of his ridiculous MAGA rallies....

Make
America
Get Covid
Again

If you want a window into the crazy world follow Aaron Rupar on Twitter. Like just batshit insanity at the rallies. Every conspiracy has just been wrapped up together. A true basket of deplorables.

Looking at the 2022 senate map, the vulnerable Dems in order are Warnock, Cortez-Mesto and Kelly. I would think Dem and African American turnout would again be solid for Warnock and that Cortez-Mesto and Kelly would be slight favorites. The vulnerable Pubs are PA with Toomey retiring, Johnson, Burr and maybe Rubio. That is a fairly favorable map for holding the senate, though I think there's a good chance of losing the house in 2022.

Looking at the 2022 senate map, the vulnerable Dems in order are Warnock, Cortez-Mesto and Kelly. I would think Dem and African American turnout would again be solid for Warnock and that Cortez-Mesto and Kelly would be slight favorites. The vulnerable Pubs are PA with Toomey retiring, Johnson, Burr and maybe Rubio. That is a fairly favorable map for holding the senate, though I think there's a good chance of losing the house in 2022.

The other question is how aggressively does the Trump faction go after incumbents that don't go along with them today. That could potentially put more Republicans at risk.

The other question is how aggressively does the Trump faction go after incumbents that don't go along with them today. That could potentially put more Republicans at risk.

It will be very interesting to see how the party handles their leader after the transition. It would not surprise me to see an official nationalist party splinter off.

Nah. The nationalists have taken over the Republican Party and the non-nationalists don’t have the guts to form their own party.

Back