• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Trump is sabotaging his own Stop the Steal rallies. he was supposed to go on at 11 out front of the WH then the crowd was supposed to move over to the Hill for the EC session starting at 1. Trump still hasn't taken the stage and his minions won't be able to make it over to the Hill before it starts.

The other question is how aggressively does the Trump faction go after incumbents that don't go along with them today. That could potentially put more Republicans at risk.

The other red states are probably too red no matter whether the Pub nominee is an incumbent or a Trumpite who beat the incumbent in the primary. Rubio is probably finy anyway. Johnson and Burr have been pretty Trumpy, so I would not anticipate a challenge to either at this time. Who the Pub nominees are in PA, GA, NV and AZ will be interesting. The Trumpier they are, the harder it will be for them to win.

Much like Trump's infrastructure and healthcare plans, the evidence of voter fraud is to come in the next two weeks.

The other red states are probably too red no matter whether the Pub nominee is an incumbent or a Trumpite who beat the incumbent in the primary. Rubio is probably finy anyway. Johnson and Burr have been pretty Trumpy, so I would not anticipate a challenge to either at this time. Who the Pub nominees are in PA, GA, NV and AZ will be interesting. The Trumpier they are, the harder it will be for them to win.

Burr's seat is open. Could be Jeff Jackson vs Laura Trump

it's a lot of fun to watch as I loathe both the Romney-style WASP conservatives (I know he's not actually a "P") and the Trump faction

I hope this truly breaks the party, but we'll have to see

The other question is how aggressively does the Trump faction go after incumbents that don't go along with them today. That could potentially put more Republicans at risk.

Trump is claiming he is going to march from the White House to the Capital. Good luck with that you perfect specimen of health.

This Trump speech is absolutely disgusting. Probably no worse than his usual rally shit but I wouldn't know.

Why the hell is Romney flying commercial. Isn't he a trillionaire?

He can expense a first class ticket. Not sure he can expense a private jet. On top of that I think he has 200 grand-children to put through college.

This Trump speech is absolutely disgusting. Probably no worse than his usual rally shit but I wouldn't know.

Watching as well. He really is an incredible threat to America. It truly is disgusting the Republican party lined up behind this man. Every day proves that the GOP's failure to vote to remove him during the impeachment proceedings was a horrible mistake.

Back