• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Scalise literally said nothing of substance for 5 minutes. Just yelled about fixing it (what it is was not explained) and following the constitution for 5 minutes.

Trump protesters have torn down barricades around the Capitol and are trying to storm the building.

Riot gear and tear gas deployed.

Scalise literally said nothing of substance for 5 minutes. Just yelled about fixing it (what it is was not explained) and following the constitution for 5 minutes.

The way his mask kept falling off you could tell he never wears one.

It'd probably be pretty fun to join as a Trump supporter in DC today

Because he got shot, people have forgotten how he proudly described himself- David Duke without the baggage.

McConnell doing the right thing is weird to see. He just said the election was not particularly close.

Capitol Police tell staffers in Madison and Cannon HOBs to evacuate. Are they, uh, supposed to go outside with the rube hoards?

And now McConnell is spouting BS again. Can't help himself.

Basically, McConnell is being Junebug right now.

And now McConnell is spouting BS again. Can't help himself.

Basically, McConnell is being Junebug right now.

Let me guess. He did that Republican thing where he can't criticize Republicans without including a most likely false or exaggerated criticism of Democrats.

Let me guess. He did that Republican thing where he can't criticize Republicans without including a most likely false or exaggerated criticism of Democrats.

Exactly.

And now Cruz is saying we need to overturn because 39% of Republicans think the election was rigged (because people like him told them the election was rigged).

All this over a rich asshole getting to play president.

Yep. I'm sorry, but I can't respect these dumbasses in trucker hats falling for this nonsense. Four years ago, I was told to listen to them. Well I have listened. They're full of shit low life scum who keep getting conned by wealthy aristocrats who could care less about them. Fuck them and I don't care what happens to them. They're the new Confederates. They hate democracy and freedom and I hope they burn in the hells they've made for themselves.

Back