• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Wanted to get the tweet link, but Twitter has suspended the Proud Boys.

BIeAWAh.png

The signs of Trump being legitimately a possibility of the Anti-Christ might bring me back to religion

lol at Ted Cruz (Ted Cruz!!!) calling for a Democrats to vote with him to overturn the results of the election. Mr. Bipartisanship.

I'm hearing that it's actually Antifa rallying in support of the possibility of universal healthcare being passed.

Wanted to get the tweet link, but Twitter has suspended the Proud Boys.

BIeAWAh.png

Is this real?

The signs of Trump being legitimately a possibility of the Anti-Christ might bring me back to religion

Yep. You've seen this, right? I've posted it two or three times.
https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/coul...he-antichrist-heres-the-biblical-predictions/

Fascist police vs. fascist Trump supporters. I've got nobody to root for. It's like Alabama vs. Ohio State.

Seeing that psychotic group I feel like its possible the cross was erected for actual crucifixion once they get ahold of Pelosi.

Might be time to turn on a TV. Pence got evaced off the Senate floor and something is going on there.

Yeah they might wanted to have planned for this a little better since this was telegraphed for weeks.

Republicans’ electoral bullshit is legitimately going to get someone killed.

Yeah they might wanted to have planned for this a little better since this was telegraphed for weeks.

Yeah if only we knew since like 2017 or something that Trump rube protestors only want blood

Back