• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Just flipped back to CNN. King has two big boards!

Might have lost some by being gay as well. Hard to say.

Could have, but there's a reason he's been killing it on Fox News. He has IT. Biden and Kamala.... don't. Biden can't speak without stuttering. Kamala, none of us know how to pronounce her name. Then again, Buttigieg isn't doing him any favors.

Last edited:
Too early to call a winner but not too early for deplorables to feel pretty confident. Biden has zero cushion and will have to thread a very small needle.

Not really any change so far, just trading W/L.

I think the GOP is going to keep the Senate, especially as it looks as if Osoff and Cunningham are both going to lose. I hope that affair was worth it to Cunningham, as he may have just lost the Democrats the chance to win the Senate. Idiot.

I've never been less sure of when to go to sleep.

We aren’t going to know anything for like 3 days lol

Too early to call a winner but not too early for deplorables to feel pretty confident. Biden has zero cushion and will have to thread a very small needle.

This is a general disaster if it's not a resounding dem victory. Trump's packed the courts enough and sowed enough doubt that the next 2 months to 4 years are looking to be miserable no matter what.

Wtf does this mean? Where should a predictive modeler get their input data from if not polls? Silver’s model may very well be really bad, but we can’t diagnose that until we fix the input data flaws.

But again, I still question the value of any predictive election model for any one but a very small political professional audience.

It means that a “perfect” predictive model is worthless if it makes shitty predictions because of known flawed data.

This is a general disaster if it's not a resounding dem victory. Trump's packed the courts enough and sowed enough doubt that the next 2 months to 4 years are looking to be miserable no matter what.

Yeah this is the worst case scenario. Actually a decent chance at a 269 tie if Biden wins Arizona and loses Penn. This seems like a drawn out legal battle coming.

How happy should I be about IA? Biden has an early lead there.

I mean I'm on CNN and Trump is showing as winning by 13% in MI and PA.

If anyone wants to feel even worse, tonight has been a disaster for the NC Democratic Party. Other than Cooper winning, the GOP is going to pick up at least 2 seats in the state supreme court and possibly a third if the Chief Justice loses, which would give them a 4-3 majority. The crazy NC Lt. Governor candidate is going to win, and Josh Stein is barely hanging on right now. Also, the NC GOP is gaining seats in the legislature instead of losing some, and will have close to a supermajority. A complete disaster. At least Cooper won (I guess.)

Back