• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Not interested in answering your bad faith questions. I troll you because you have horrible and inconsistent politics.

My politics are consistent. I have ideas on how to make the country and I want to empower people more likely to put them into action. It’s not difficult.

You call them bad faith questions because you have no answer. Just admit it. You make a crazy statement that “not enemies” was extreme and you can’t back down from it.

can we take it to a brand spankin' new mhbd vs phdeac thread. This grudge match has become more than tiresome.

can we take it to a brand spankin' new mhbd vs phdeac thread. This grudge match has become more than tiresome.

That was a different M poster yesterday.

Get over it.

how do we know trump didn't cheat?

he's blatantly tried to cheat with several strategies - how do we know he didn't utilize some that haven't been identified yet?

he's blatantly tried to cheat with several strategies - how do we know he didn't utilize some that haven't been identified yet?

Not only that. He’s cheated in every part of his life.

The question isn't how do we know he didn't cheat, it's whether there is enough to overcome the cheating he's done and will continue to do.

i love that trump supporters tried to stop counting votes in a state where he's losing.

Official Election Day Thread

He definitely wanted to cheat, but he and the people working for him are too dumb and/or incompetent to actually pull off any kind of sneaky 4D chess shit. They are all bluster, disinformation and brute force

Official Election Day Thread

Their cheating is all right out in the open. Suing to block ballots from being counted, 1 ballot drop off box per county, sabotaging the USPS, etc.

Bernie bro tears

5704cb43155b1e573519075bfe1b0fcc.jpg

last time we had this conversation you tried to argue that the purpose of strikes was to put owners out of business lol

He sucks at cheating. He told everyone he was going to sue and obfuscate in every close state that's going the other way a week ago.

If you cheat, gotta do it like JFK allegedly did in Illinois and Texas. Plausible deniability baby.

he did cheat. Start with usps. They were in court arguing that just because they were a public govt entity (whatever word they used) did not mean they were obligated to TRY and do their job well. Has he been tweeting, speaking and vomiting bs about stopping the vote count. He's been disparaging vote by mail for months despite voting by mail himself and having ZERO evidence that its true. Should we go on?

Back