• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

last time we had this conversation you tried to argue that the purpose of strikes was to put owners out of business lol

Hey Kory, can you give me an update on how “radical electoralism” went this election? Successful or Very Successful?

My politics are consistent. I have ideas on how to make the country and I want to empower people more likely to put them into action. It’s not difficult.

You call them bad faith questions because you have no answer. Just admit it. You make a crazy statement that “not enemies” was extreme and you can’t back down from it.

ConnerEl implied it was an either/or of “not enemies” or “jail them and kill them.” Maybe extremes was the wrong word. Is there anything in between? I happen to think fascists, white supremacists and capitalists are my enemy. Who are your enemies?

imo there is no such thing as radical electoralism in the united states - those terms are at odds with each other

last time I asked Ph to clarify that term for me he insisted immediately that I was asking in bad faith and refused to answer

I guess ph should have just canvassed his Florida suburbs more.

biff shitposted his little Suburban heart out this whole election and it damn well near carried NC for Biden

Also, the cheating MAY not have saved him but it may have saved the senate.

Get over it.

This guy is totally unfazed that millions of his fellow citizens (including many of his friends and golfing buddies!) happily voted for a narcissistic white supremacist rapist who has never given one shit about anyone other than himself and openly mocks and hates his followers. That's just America BABY!

i think if Biff was better at TikTok he could have done some real damage on TrumpTok

in Call of Duty: Warzone, when you kill someone, you hear their microphone recording for like 3 seconds

usually it's people swearing or screaming

the whole month of October, every time I got murked in Warzone I shouted "go vote for Joe Biden" for the other person's kill audio

is that radical electoralism

if things hold - trump just needs to flip nevada?

M, M, and TK, I can respond here, take it to PM, or you all can just keep up the disingenuous trolling. Your call.

i'm good. I have literally zero interest in bickering with you

lol look at how desperate Ph is for conflict he craves the jouissance

Back