• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Not really but even if Arizona does fall apart somehow, Biden is going to win Pennsylvania and he's gotta be the favorite at this point to win Georgia too.

Man, GA might be happening. The numbers look good for a very narrow victory.

Has there been a state call that was revoked in the last 20 years? I think CNN is just being very cautious with AZ.

Last edited:
I'm rooting for Atlanta, and if we lose in the "4th quarter" here, I might lose it.

Sounds like both Georgia seats are going to go to runoff. Trump only 39000 ahead in Georgia now. And under 200,000 in North Carolina.

Google/AP shows Trump up in NC by 77K with 94% reporting, or approximately 344K votes remaining to be counted. That is still very much within range.

Incidently, 67K votes have been counted for third party candidates in NC thus far.

So much money going to be spent in Georgia for the next two months leading up to this special election. Given Georgia's track record in these runoffs too....I don't like the Democrats' odds. Warnock may be able to pick Loeffler off but turnout is going to be LOW

So much money going to be spent in Georgia for the next two months leading up to this special election. Given Georgia's track record in these runoffs too....I don't like the Democrats' odds. Warnock may be able to pick Loeffler off but turnout is going to be LOW

I don't know about the low turnout prediction. I'd imagine that two special elections for potential control of the senate will draw some solid turnout. Will also help that Warnock should do especially well around the Atlanta area and turnout more black voters.

Hard to believe all those people voted in Georgia when there was a long line on the first day of early voting in Cobb County on a national holiday three weeks ago.

Why do you think turnout will be low? There will be plenty of attention. It will be one last fuck you to Trump. GA showed out for this election. Stacey Abrams will be priming the pump for her rematch against Kemp.

They just said it was 122,535 left in GA. Biden down 39,817. He needs 68% of the remaining to win.

Disappointing for GA to be the Southern state to go blue. Wanted it to be NC. Thrilled if it happens, just figured our state had better chance of it happening.

Explain to me a little about why Stacey Abrams is being praised on CNN right now for delivering Georgia to Biden.

Explain to me a little about why Stacey Abrams is being praised on CNN right now for delivering Georgia to Biden.

If it happens, it's because of the ground game her campaign for governor put in two years ago and the continued support her organizations have given to candidates across Georgia. Her campaign was also essentially the prototype to show that it was possible for Democrats to win in modern Georgia.

If it happens, it's because of the ground game her campaign for governor put in two years ago and the continued support her organizations have given to candidates across Georgia. Her campaign was also essentially the prototype to show that it was possible for Democrats to win in modern Georgia.

TITCR

I think I said last night, so much money into the state you could just pay everyone 500 dollars or so and save us the ads.

Back