• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

If Biden loses AZ, what's the path? Has to get either PA or some combination of GA, NC, and NV, correct? Biden's not winning PA.

He took 59%. And I thought it was of 340k. That would make it close.

No. The SOS said there remain 340K votes left after this tranche of 80K. And yes, I suck at math on the # I said Trump picked up. It was less but still more than enough percent if all remaining counts go that way for him to fucking win AZ.

If Biden loses AZ, what's the path? Has to get either PA or some combination of GA, NC, and NV, correct? Biden's not winning PA.

Why do you say Biden's not winning PA? Everything I've been reading all day is that if Biden continues to gain at the rate he's gaining he'll carry the state with votes to spare when every precinct has reported.

I follow a bunch of PA vote wonks since I live here and they haven't hedged once

The AZ votes are from all over the state, not just the blue areas. I wouldn't worry too much yet.

Man, CNN reporting on what Trump's doing now seems familiar.

Biden is up 79,000 votes. If there are 340,000 remaining and Trump wins 59%, that would mean 200,600 to Trump and 139,400 to Biden. So, Biden would still be up by roughly 18,000 votes.

Trump needs to win more than 60%. And the report I just watched said that Biden's internal numbers expect other batches to be closer to 53%.

By my math Biden needs to beat Trump 63/37 on the remaining votes in PA. He has been over 70% on the votes that have come in over the last 6 hours or so. If he won the remaining vote at 70%, he would probably win by 100k or a little more.

By my math Biden needs to beat Trump 63/37 on the remaining votes in PA. He has been over 70% on the votes that have come in over the last 6 hours or so. If he won the remaining vote at 70%, he would probably win by 100k or a little more.

Ya. And when the counting started, the estimates were about a 900K-1M vote advantage for Biden. So Trump +700/800K would likely land as a 100-200K loss.

CNN saying there are about 515,000 uncounted votes in AZ and Trump needs to win 55-57%. Biden needs 40-42%. These are mostly early votes and mail-in votes from the big counties where Biden won. I think that's why some have already called it.

what are they reporting

MY GIRL Kaitlin Collins reported that after Fox News called Arizona last night, Trump went into "panic mode" getting his lawyers to come up with all these lawsuits to buy more time. She also reported than Trump is making angry phone calls to Republican governors, namely Ducey (AZ), Kemp, and DeSantis.

Back