• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Elon Game Thread

So weird to see us playing 3rd string in the 3rd qtr

Even fourth string with Delaney. This is a romp. Elon isn't bad either - they're roughly equal to Rice.

Our offense is very very good.

And of course the one tag we have on this game is negative. What a shitty fucking culture this message board has. I hope potential recruits don't visit here, because the salient point is that we are a bunch of losers who don't deserve a winning program. yeah, fuck you too

DAMN!!! Newman had a great day according to Fox Sports...he was 37/25...

In other news, holy shit is Michigan getting poled by Wisconsin

And of course the one tag we have on this game is negative. What a shitty fucking culture this message board has. I hope potential recruits don't visit here, because the salient point is that we are a bunch of losers who don't deserve a winning program. yeah, fuck you too
Lol

THINK ABOUT THE RECRUITS!!!

Hope we keep all these offensive weapons. Young kids are looking good

Kern has been very composed. Throws a nice ball and has some decent mobility.

Glad the youngster is getting some play. Although I have not been able to watch the game, judging from the score the elan defense might make just about anyone look like a future all pro.

Kern has a quick release and throws a nice ball. That was very good drive and he made great plays and decisions.

Who all is gonna be at the BC game next week? Setting up a massive tailgate. Came close to hitting 100 last year and I expect more this year.

Back