• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

I'll pick it up after work this evening. I know Doug preordered it as well.

New players on the xbone can find me by searching the clever name "Justicebork." We will be balling soon, oh yes

I'll swing by Gamestop today and grab it. Probably won't be able to play much until next week though.

A question for you guys since you'll probably be able to tell me faster than I can find out myself: I haven't played FIFA regularly in awhile, what kind of multiplayer options are there aside from just head to head one off matches? Anything?

Hoo boy. Lots and lots of options. Like 11 v 11 online is an option, and fantasy draft online seasons is an option, and ultimate team, and coop seasons (basically 2 players controlling a team together - I think SD3 plays that mode sometimes with LEFT WING JESUS)

Hoo boy. Lots and lots of options. Like 11 v 11 online is an option, and fantasy draft online seasons is an option, and ultimate team, and coop seasons (basically 2 players controlling a team together - I think SD3 plays that mode sometimes with LEFT WING JESUS)

Werd, but there isn't any mode you can play a season (or multiple) with friends all controlling different already existing clubs?

Anybody pick up 16 for PS4? Also, on my 10th pack on FUT I packed Zlatan. Already packed Santi and Busquets. Gonna be a good year.

Edit:
Made a team around Zlatan: Ibra, Lavezzi, Alessandrini, Pastore, Tolisso, Cabella, Coentrao, Pallois, Umtiti, Aurier and Sirigu. Got kind of stagnant and while the team was good it just wasn't my style and I love hybrids too much to stick with a single league team. So I solid it off and created a hell of a team for the coins from it.

Formation: 433-4
------Sanchez----Muller----Bellarabi------
------Carzorla----Ozil----Kroos-------
Monreal----Koscielny----Varane----Carvajal
-----------------Lloris-----------------------

Last edited:
I adore the new gameplay. Rewards players that dont just rely on speed and skill moves.

I've read a lot of reviews that say PES gameplay has soared past FIFA's this year. Sort of thinking of switching over but the licensing gaps scare me.

Back