• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Game Thread: Wake @ Duke

I expected the guys to play hard and Duke to play less than hard. I don't doubt our players care and want to win every game. Don't care much for moral victories; a loss is a loss though.

Great effort. Great cover. Great coaching. If the whiners want to spin this as a "moral victory" let them. We played well, period. Heck, they banked in at least 3 or 4 three pointers and we still covered.

Eh?

You just spun it as a moral victory, mate. I would suggest that is a loser's attitude. But to each their own.

YEAH!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!! WE ONLY LOST BY 19 WHEN DUKE WAS PHONING IT IN!!!!!! TAKE THAT BZZZZOUTERS111!!!!!

+1

Moral victories, my @$$. Duke played second and third stringers for most of the game and we couldn't get closer than 19? Not sure it's anything to gloat about... This was the first time all season that I felt like we were straight up out-talented and Duke is hardly a contender this year, in my opinion.

Back