• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Game Thread: Wake @ Duke

And so it finally happened.

Mike Patrick said a Duke player traveled.

Quick Childress story.......the only time I've been to Cameron was for the Wake game in '95. My neighbor, who was a huge Dukie, took me. No more than 50 Wake fans in the whole place. We had Duncan and Chill, they had Grant Hill. Very close game and went to the last shot. Duke was ahead and Chill hit a long shot over Hill at the buzzer to win in. I had to subdue my cheering and was rewarded by the same guy giving me 10th row seats for the ACC championship game where we saw Chill do it again vs UNC.
I owe a lot to that guy.

Hill was gone in 95. Chill hit the shot over him in 94. In 95 he drilled it over Kenny Blakeney. That 95 Duke team sucked. That game should not have required a buzzer beater

The concept of pivot foot does not apply at Cameron if you are a Duke player.

Hill was gone in 95. Chill hit the shot over him in 94. In 95 he drilled it over Kenny Blakeney. That 95 Duke team sucked. That game should not have required a buzzer beater

my mistake.........'94

And so it finally happened.

Mike Patrick said a Duke player traveled.

Landing on the moon, the invention of fire, and the OJ trial. A historical moment.

Mike Patrick is so BzzIn.

"They already won 10 games! They only won eight games all of last year!!!"

wow... flagrant foul against Duke. not the kind of call the visitor usually gets in Cameron!

I think it would be awesome if Bzz pulled his team from the court with 14 seconds for the sake of safety and the Duke nerds rushing the court.

I like it. TC is a bulldog....with a bad jumper.

Back