• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

I just had a Wake buddy text me "Shaka?!" and now I feel like I'm getting trolled.

I understand why they can't, but I really wish we could get some #scoops from baby and kvegas.

Christ, I just got out of a mtng with my boss and my bosses boss and all I could think about was whether I would find out it's Howland or shaka. Read every post and all that has changed is that the Kenpom fanboys can take #whitepower off the board?

news on this coaching search is tighter than a doofus bhole

What is Deman's latest post, Caturday?

Deman heard Donovan was a done deal, but Izzo got involved and they are now reverse bidding against each other as to who is going to get the job. At last report, Izzo was willing to do it for $350,000/yr, but Donovan has until midnight to submit a bid of $325,000

Is it in bad form to post "premium info" on here? If it's okay with the mods I have no problem doing it.

Says his sources were wrong and a deal isn't imminent which he takes to mean that things aren't going well with the search. Delete if needed.

Back