• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Watching virginia michigan state game

Really brings home the losers bz recruited

No offense but our players fucking suck

Fuck off bz

Fuck you wellman

Man, between VT crushing our dreams and this barfight of a UK-UL game, I'm pretty bummed about basketball.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30205-1383678593-23.gif

Sure I will bite. It depends on the time frame. Last ten years? Probably VCU. Last twenty? Probably WFU.

Give me a break. Last 20 - wake and no probably about it. You are talking Childress, Duncan, Howard, CP3, Teague, Johnson, AFA,etc. Some darn good Wake teams in there. Last 4 overwhelmingly VCU as we are talking [Redacted] and trying to steal your coach.

Capel started the build at VCU, Grant built it a little further, but Shaka appears to be the best of them all for VCU. More than a good mid major who may get lucky in the tourney

Maybe I am sleep deprived...maybe I am half (or full) drunk but I am in tears...TW's gif is too much.

we can continue to speculate but as usual this search is held tightly to the vest. We could be waiting on Shaka, we could be working on something bigger, we could have something arranged through channels with Archie that cannot progress until Dayton is eliminated from the tournament.

Who knows what will happen? The few insiders who know have to be loving it.

As long is there is not another underachieving coach who has no business coaching in college with no personality who went to Northwestern,we will be fine

You're giving Buzz too much credit. Dude graduated from UIC. Go Flames!

We have fielded two different #1 teams in the last decade. Apologies if I'm not cowering in fear from VCU's impending domination of the college basketball landscape.

Sure I will bite. It depends on the time frame. Last ten years? Probably VCU. Last twenty? Probably WFU.

You're solely basing the last 10 years on the last 4. And really, just on a final four run & then flaming out. I'll give you the last 5. But last 10? No way.

Back