• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Theoretically announcing before 6 EST gets you big time pub on sportscenter IF its a big name.

If it is Shaka, will Principal Hatch and the Culture Enforcers allow students to roll the Quad in celebration?

Deman is reliable as far as telling IF something is happening, not so much WHAT. I would consider this more of an IF. In fact I think it's more reliable that he has no idea who it is. That sounds exactly like Deman.

I drank Stone Self Righteous Ale for the Buzz firing, if Wellman pulls Shaka I will be drinking copious amounts of Arrogant Bastard.

Followed by bourbon. Lots and lots of bourbon.

Whoever it is is probably working Ron for every last nickel, knowing how desperate he is.

per the twitter, it looks like lots of cute girls were accepted into wake forest today

The VCU camp is awfully quiet still.

#hope

I drank Stone Self Righteous Ale for the Buzz firing, if Wellman pulls Shaka I will be drinking copious amounts of Arrogant Bastard.

Followed by bourbon. Lots and lots of bourbon.

just by coincidence I picked up an enjoy by 4/20 IPA yesterday. if true I am guzzling that bitch

Deman is reliable as far as telling IF something is happening, not so much WHAT. I would consider this more of an IF. In fact I think it's more reliable that he has no idea who it is. That sounds exactly like Deman.

So he's actually got sources?

Back