• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Mooney is better than [Redacted]......

people are just throwing names out - keep waiting for Jerry Wainright's name to surface.....

Tick tock Shaka. That $3MM is looking really good right?

Tick tock Shaka. That $3MM is looking really good right?

Only so many vacancies that can afford that kind of dough come around. Keep passing and it might not come around again.

This sports management professor at Georgetown thinks Archie is now the new "it" coach over Shaka:

no no no, he's saying archie is the new IT guy. ADs and media will call him first with their tech problems.

We may need to help fundraise for the VCU boards when Shaka comes here. They're going to need a therapist.

I think Archie looks like a beast but the only reason he'll get the first call is because no one knows his compensation and willingness to turn down millions yet. Shaka has a somewhat disturbing history of saying no to pretty good deals.

Still positivity

SHAKA

people are just throwing names out - keep waiting for Jerry Wainright's name to surface.....

I didn't realize that Wainwright was on Buzz William's staff at Marquette.

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Beware fake twitter accounts/info

We may need to help fundraise for the VCU boards when Shaka comes here. They're going to need a therapist.

They'll probably hire a coach that beats us in the ncaa Harry Giles freshman (and only) year at wake

Eta: sorry positive vibes! Shaka and Harry cutting down nets!

you mix Wainright's velvet leather sport coats with [Redacted]'s ties and you really have something......

I have a pair of old crusty underwear that's better than [Redacted].

playing off the 1-10 confidence theme earlier in this thread,

what are the odds we hear something today? anything - smoke screen or not?

I heard Wainwright speak a couple times when he was at Wake. The guy is hilarious. So, if nothing else, he could make us laugh. Still better than bz.

broussard_zps737bd688.jpg

Forget tracking planes. If Ron has an iPhone can't someone use that app to figure out where he is? Wouldn't shock me if Ron uses a burner in coaching searches. Need to get Olivia and Huck to track him down.

Richmond, Va., sounds like a fucking paradise according to the VCU mouthbreathers. Why would anyone leave paradise?

Back