• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

I'm sorry but this is taking too long.

If it is/was Smart as the prime target, he/we would/should have wrapped up a deal by now or mutually parted ways. I know there's due diligence/dotting i's-crossing t's, particularly in light of this Marsiello(sp) episode but really, what's holding this up ?

Are we waiting to talk to Miller ?

As others have noted....it's gone very quiet in the past 48 hours everywhere - at Wake, BC, Marquette, on Howland as well as the local and national media. Our radar and sonar seems on the fritz....

STFU.

Come on Wellman, Make it RAIN!

UOoCO3Y.gif

But not for Lutz.

where are the stratts and hooplas and #scoops what are y'all chicken

tumblr_mmsktcugDT1qcm0m3o1_400.gif

We should have a wager pool. Whoever guesses closest to the exact number of posts when the hire first appears on this thread wins the jackpot!

if we knew the end game was smart or marshall this waiting wouldn't be so bad.
i fear we get a nut punch

We should have a wager pool. Whoever guesses closest to the exact number of posts when the hire first appears on this thread wins the jackpot!

i can dig it

price is right rules or just closest to?

either way i'm going 9,450

Are we coming up a little short on our contract offer? Because I think we'd all be willing to chip in if necessary.

1384377307329392.jpg

Back