• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

nebulous accounts that Shaka isn't going to happen

that said, another account that he might be taking the weekend to take it over

Thanks! Pos reps if I remember when I get home bc I don't know how to do it on tapatalk

at dinner with wife and her friends. Taking a leak. Can't read fast enough. Can someone fill me in within the next 2 minutes? Otherwise I am going to spend the next hour like the last hour. Nodding my head and smiling at banal comments while I wonder what shaka coached games I am going to get to joel for next year

Now THIS is how you show up to the thread and ask for an info rundown

BabyDeac had said that we shouldn't expect Marshall or Shaka. But he hasn't said much (if anything) lately....

He said that based entirely on the early leaks that we didn't have enough money to spend for one of them.

I thought Skip was a Wake Forest kind of guy. I think Shaka might be. Brad Stevens, too.

I thought Skip was a Wake Forest kind of guy. I think Shaka might be. Brad Stevens, too.

What do those three men have in common that Marshall lacks? Feel free to use definable character traits rather than vague, ambiguous references to the ethereal.

For comparison's sake: Rich Rodriguez wasn't a Michigan Man for any reason but he sucked at winning games. The Wake Forest Way or whatever is just as foolish and nonsensical.

What do those three men have in common that Marshall lacks? Feel free to use definable character traits rather than vague, ambiguous references to the ethereal.

Not slicked back hair. Slicked back hair is definitely not Wake Forest.

So is it even clear whether Hatch met this prospective Coach in Winston-Salem or could it have been some other destination such as Richmond. Could Hatch have been seen on campus this am and then flown to Richmond and met with Shaka for an interview and then after the interview Shaka goes for a run to think things through.

So is it even clear whether Hatch met this prospective Coach in Winston-Salem or could it have been some other destination such as Richmond. Could Hatch have been seen on campus this am and then flown to Richmond and met with Shaka for an interview and then after the interview Shaka goes for a run to think things through.

This post is what a message board is all about.

Not slicked back hair. Slicked back hair is definitely not Wake Forest.

Bones McKinney disagrees.

Bones_McKinney_03262012.jpg

For comparison's sake: Rich Rodriguez wasn't a Michigan Man for any reason but he sucked at winning games. The Wake Forest Way or whatever is just as foolish and nonsensical.

Marshall and Claw wouldn't be bros like him and Shaka, but I'm sure they'd respect each other.

marshall.png

Back