• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

I hear Ron was out in the Meatpacking District til 4am drinking Heinekens with Matt Harvey.

7,800 posts. Wow.

Will we get another 7,800 next week should we have to take our coaching search in another direction?

Or is this the Shaka shock-effect?

Been saying since Bzfuck was fired I was happy with Archie. Young, intense, exciting, relatable, energetic. Might as well make a play for him until he's too big for us. I'd pay him $2M for his Elite 8 appearance.

Been saying since Bzfuck was fired I was happy with Archie. Young, intense, exciting, relatable, energetic. Might as well make a play for him until he's too big for us. I'd pay him $2M for his Elite 8 appearance.
Barring a big comeback in the second half, we should be able to interview him very soon.

#archiebunkerIN

I can't believe no one's mentioned this but, if he's healthy next year, can't Daniel Green just coach the team?

#ACCPOY #ACCCOY

I can't believe no one's mentioned this but, if he's healthy next year, can't Daniel Green just coach the team?

#ACCPOY #ACCCOY

I feel like you're overrating Green's impact just a bit. If he was healthy this year would we have been better? Yes. Would we have won the national championship? Probably. Will he be the greatest coach ever? Most likely but he's at least a year away.

I can't believe wellman didn't make it onto the new Taco Bell breakfast commercial, he must be busy

I feel like you're overrating Green's impact just a bit. If he was healthy this year would we have been better? Yes. Would we have won the national championship? Probably. Will he be the greatest coach ever? Most likely but he's at least a year away.

Well then we probably should make the final push for Shaka. As long we name Daniel Green our coach in waiting during Shaka's introductory presser.

I can't believe wellman didn't make it onto the new Taco Bell breakfast commercial, he must be busy

But his real name is Ronald Wellman we just call him Ronald McDonald as a joke #fakedensity.

Not trolling... Just heard possibly the weirdest rumor yet.

Conversation @ Cloverdale Kitchen was that we had hired (that was the term used) a coach still in the sweet sixteen and therefore it couldn't be announced yet.

I seriously doubt the validity of said rumor but nevertheless thought I would share.

Discuss.

Not trolling... Just heard possibly the weirdest rumor yet.

Conversation @ Cloverdale Kitchen was that we had hired (that was the term used) a coach still in the sweet sixteen and therefore it couldn't be announced yet.

I seriously doubt the validity of said rumor but nevertheless thought I would share.

Discuss.

**giving 0 credence to this rumor***

This would mean that the coach is either still coaching in the elite 8 or lost on Friday.

Archie would be the ONLY coach in play if that were the case (except for maybe Cuonzo)

Not seeing anything in the way of adjustments for Dayton in the second half.

**giving 0 credence to this rumor***

This would mean that the coach is either still coaching in the elite 8 or lost on Friday.

Archie would be the ONLY coach in play if that were the case (except for maybe Cuonzo)

Archie is the only one I could think of?

Source said bkb people were in CK & were talking. I find that hard to believe.

Back