• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

What do the tea leaves say about Wojo being Marquette's target? Does this mean Howland is a silent yes if Shaka falls through?

What do the tea leaves say about Wojo being Marquette's target? Does this mean Howland is a silent yes if Shaka falls through?

I would hope so. The Wojo stuff sounds awfully like the Chris Mack stuff on our end.

illini-top-10-coaching-search-3.jpg

Positive Vibes guys!!!!!!!!

My wife just said" why is the coaching thing taking so long, does it really matter who the coach is ?" Do any of you guys Specialize in divorce law ?

My wife just went up to bed. I said "I'll be up in a bit." She said, "look at you, you won't even look up at me." I said: "well, it's my school." She wanted to argue (I think). How do you explain Wake and all it means to a UNCC grad? (I took her to a Duke game a couple of years ago and said wear Wake colors. She wore navy and white).--but, hey, I pick my battles. I got to go to the Orange Bowl, Notre Dame trip, had 5 season tickets in hoops so I can take friends (will again when "we're good again"), 2 tix in fb for the 25-year deal, something like 402 Wake Forest shirts/hats/mugs/pictures/blankets, etc., a black and gold car, --so it ain't all bad.

My wife just went up to bed. I said "I'll be up in a bit." She said, "look at you, you won't even look up at me." I said: "well, it's my school." She wanted to argue (I think). How do you explain Wake and all it means to a UNCC grad? (I took her to a Duke game a couple of years ago and said wear Wake colors. She wore navy and white).--but, hey, I pick my battles. I got to go to the Orange Bowl, Notre Dame trip, had 5 season tickets in hoops so I can take friends (will again when "we're good again"), 2 tix in fb for the 25-year deal, something like 402 Wake Forest shirts/hats/mugs/pictures/blankets, etc., a black and gold car, --so it ain't all bad.

For crissakes man. Go upstairs pleasure your wife for 15 minz then come back down

I know the FL flights likely mean nothing in regards to the coach search but it is fun to track them none the less.

I think I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you on this.

The second flight that you mentioned, from Boca to W-S... Yeah, I'm not sure it's a coincidence, either. It's registered to Direct Jet Charter, LLC. A quick search shows that Direct Jet Charter, LLC is registered to Harold D Green. He goes by H Dean Green, and resides in Greensboro. A quick search on WIN shows that Dean Green, of Greensboro, is, indeed, listed as a "friend" of the university. Like Donald Flow, Green runs a car dealership chain (Green Ford of Greensboro).

That's the third plane belonging to a WFU donor that we've seen fly from Winston Salem to southeastern Florida in three days.

Something is happening down there. I'm convinced of it.

Plane stopping in orlando on the way back from west palm? Don't know if there are any key wake alum that are prominent In the orlando area and could be involved in pitching a must hire coach

Off to work some before bed. See you all bright and early for wild speculation leading into the 10am presser. #scoop

RJK if he were cool would be at Neil right now.

My bro says last night was the greatest show he's ever seen.

That's what he said Neil's voice sounded like

Sigh

Back