• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

600 pages, over 12000 posts and where do we stand?.......:drool:

Please....RW...please, end the insanity.......................

Last edited:
It's to the point where I'm gleaning hope from the fact that Aminu wouldn't have tweeted that if he'd heard Smart already turned us down, and that since he did tweet that, maybe Aminu knows or has heard that Smart hasn't yet done so. Good Lord has it really come to this.

Can someone quote the text of whatever he said?

Twitter is blocked at work.

I'm so disgusitied with this bb search... We suck beyond measure.. How can anything be this quite in regards to a head coach search.... If ole Ronnie boy don't get this right we're not only going to suck but be the laughing stock of the ncaa.. Keep everything hush hush and bring in Danny "freaking" Manning... PLEASE...

And just when we were beginning to lose all hope...then the chief arrived

1537_16_wfubkb_jpg.png

I'm so disgusitied with this bb search... We suck beyond measure.. How can anything be this quite in regards to a head coach search.... If ole Ronnie boy don't get this right we're not only going to suck but be the laughing stock of the ncaa.. Keep everything hush hush and bring in Danny "freaking" Manning... PLEASE...

You mean like 4 yrs ago when we hired He Who Can Not Be Named?.....

that's weird, chris paul is my fave wake athlete

I think it's fine that he's your favorite. CP3 was a awesome.... but he doesn't even have a jersey hanging. There's a reason for that. (I think he'll get one some day, but had he played longer, he'd have one by now.) Most favored player stays 4 years. Chil, Duncan, et al... plenty to choose from who stayed.

Yes, I was wrong on this one. Totally forgot. Remembered it happening, but have not been to a game since. My point remains - 4 year players (who could jump, but don't) should be favored.

Last edited:
I think it's fine that he's your favorite. CP3 was a awesome.... but he doesn't even have a jersey hanging. There's a reason for that. (I think he'll get one some day, but had he played longer, he'd have one by now.) Most favored player stays 4 years. Chil, Duncan, et al... plenty to choose from who stayed.

OH MY

wat

I think it's fine that he's your favorite. CP3 was a awesome.... but he doesn't even have a jersey hanging. There's a reason for that. (I think he'll get one some day, but had he played longer, he'd have one by now.)

um. fail.

Back