• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Tiger_Deac honestly does not know CP3 had his jersey retired.

For those of you who totally checked out during the Buzzdelick years ...

I think it's fine that he's your favorite. CP3 was a awesome.... but he doesn't even have a jersey hanging. There's a reason for that. (I think he'll get one some day, but had he played longer, he'd have one by now.) Most favored player stays 4 years. Chil, Duncan, et al... plenty to choose from who stayed.

wait what?

you know that we retired chris paul's jersey, right?

Chris-Paul-Jersey-retirement.png

ESPN had a whole segment on it. A segment that was even posted on multiple threads the last few days.

I think it's fine that he's your favorite. CP3 was a awesome.... but he doesn't even have a jersey hanging. There's a reason for that. (I think he'll get one some day, but had he played longer, he'd have one by now.) Most favored player stays 4 years. Chil, Duncan, et al... plenty to choose from who stayed.

do your homework before posting please

Wait wut?

#DenCity would like to welcome its newest resident.

Lol, bless your heart.

Hahaha

The [name redacted] era in a nutshell.

I am on the road today and have pulled over 3 times to read this fucking thread.

OMG

STUDENTS ARE FALLING APART ON CAMPUS! SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!

Back