• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

I know this board struggles with reading comp but DeacAttack screams booster more than AD plant.

Though the Maya Smart angle of this is still so lame. Designed to placate OWGs.

Or just run-of-the-mill troll. Pretty soft insider info. Get better stuff begging for breadcrumbs from dv7.

First off, all of Arsene posts have been incompetent statements with nothing other than a generic ***** this or that. An extremely hard push was made for Shaka. Had all of our top alum reach out to him including TD and CP. Smart was very appreciative but when it came down to it, believe that he was going to have an extremely good team next year and Maya was very happy in Richmond.

Timmy doesn't make calls for us to coaches. You are an ass filled plug plant and only stir the shit. These type of statements only piss people off unless you want to put some believable facts behind it and a name/fat Fuck of a face out there. You are failing at whatever ad job you were given. Go fucking walk in traffic

Or just run-of-the-mill troll. Pretty soft insider info. Get better stuff begging for breadcrumbs from dv7.

Did I miss some spat between you and the #BuzzOut prophet? You seem to bring him up a whole bunch but can't figure out why

Timmy doesn't make calls for us to coaches. You are an ass filled plug plant and only stir the shit. These type of statements only piss people off unless you want to put some believable facts behind it and a name/fat Fuck of a face out there. You are failing at whatever ad job you were given. Go fucking walk in traffic

The MAC, ladies and gents, the MAC.

I dig the new AD plant strategy of not denying being an AD plant.

I PROMISE I am not a booster. Guys I am giving this to you straight up. Believe it or not Maya is extremely satisfied in Richmond and Shaka does not necessarily care about the money but more about his team. As I said, announcement may come this weekend (promote WF around the final four) but you will see a press conference early next week.

I have heard this from a Richmond source but I just can't see how she wouldn't want to be in the same town as her hero!?!?

I PROMISE I am not a booster. Guys I am giving this to you straight up. Believe it or not Maya is extremely satisfied in Richmond and Shaka does not necessarily care about the money but more about his team. As I said, announcement may come this weekend (promote WF around the final four) but you will see a press conference early next week.

Oh I totally expect a press conference next week. I just think it's more like 50/50 that it'll be to announce we're bringing in a search firm to do Wellman's real job.

'Twas wrong.

Unless you're asking why this board struggles with reading comp. For the olds, I think it's because Wake wasn't always a T-25 school. For the youngs, #nosat. Only the middles attended Wake at the right time. (Tongue is firmly in cheek for you #DenCity residents.)

I am preparing myself for a yes or no answer tomorrow by Manning and then a scheduled presser on Tuesday. (sound right DeacAttack?)

Are you fucking kidding me? Nobody thinks your a booster? Your fucking pond scum. You are nothing. And no I'm not some low ball dick who thinks someone worth ten million is a hot shot. I speak in hundreds of millions and I just happen to know everything you said is complete shit along with your daddy's Toyota dealership in Burlington.

I have heard this from a Richmond source but I just can't see how she wouldn't want to be in the same town as her hero!?!?

There was an intelligent way to introduce Maya Angelou to the Smarts and a patronizing way to do it. How do you think the AD responsible for this coaching search handled it?

Back