• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official House Democrats thread (Pelosi #undefeated)

Stfu Kevin McCarthy.

“Republicans will always choose personal freedom over government control”.

Pelosi is kicking Trump in the nuts and spitting in his face in the nicest ways opposing passing the GOP Senate appropriation bill, discrimination, climate change and protecting Dreamers.

Imagine posting this and thinking it makes AOC seem *less* likable. Not to mention editing it out and recutting a longer video with different music. So weird.

Pelosi vs. ???? (Official House Democrats thread)

palma, this is why she dresses like a school marm. We couldn’t handle it otherwise.

Or unless it has to do with women's personal freedom over their own bodies.

Hey, at least y'all are no longer our personal property, and you can vote and own real estate in your own names now. What more do you want? I mean, you're not asking to be treated equally are you?

Imagine posting this and thinking it makes AOC seem *less* likable. Not to mention editing it out and recutting a longer video with different music. So weird.

The video shows a young woman of color dancing and enjoying life, which is exactly what rubes and racists want to exterminate. So for the target audience, mission accomplished.

I think that regardless of who ends up being the Democratic presidential candidate for 2020, AOC is going to play a HUGE role in GOTV, especially for young voters.

I agree. She could be a king or queen maker in a few key primary states.

things that happen in high school don't and shouldn't matter as we learned last year

This new congress just doesn't look like the America I know...

I don't get why "Sandy" as a nickname is supposed to be bad either.

Back