• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official House Democrats thread (Pelosi #undefeated)

Same as before except a continuing resolution for homeland security until Feb. McConnell is such a shit head for trying to protect trump, among many other reason why he’s trash.

At least this will put even more pressure on Trump and the GOP to do something. I can't wait to hear Senate Republicans and Trump tomorrow trying to explain how they will no longer support the same spending bill that they easily passed, with overwhelming GOP support, just a few weeks ago. It's just one of the ways that House Dems can now make the GOP squirm.

I love the video. Didn't realize Sandy had such nice tits!

So why do you think a popular conservative twitter follow posted an edited video with new music and tried to sell it like was from high school?

I’m trying to understand conservative logic.

I really don't understand why he would change the music and say she was in high school. What's the point of that ?

I’d start by stop assuming one person speaks for 150 million, as you seem to do the 30 times you reference the GOP per day

I’d start by stop assuming one person speaks for 150 million, as you seem to do the 30 times you reference the GOP per day

why wouldnt we when 99% of other conservatives either remain silent or defend said speaker(s)

Maybe you should let me express an opinion before ascribing it to me?

The video doesn’t have any impact on my view of her. I don’t get the fuss.

Republicans are just trying to stir up some sort of anonymity against a Democratic woman (shocker, i know). They are so besides themselves because of the now diversity in the House...while Republican continue to be mostly old white men. They have to get their idiot base outraged by this...WOMEN SHOULD BE WITH THE KIDS!; THIS IS MEN'S WORK!; (DEROGATORY) NAME FOR THE HOUSE WOMAN WITH HIJAB!; QUESTION AOC ON LOWER-MIDDLE CLASS UPBRINGING (FOR-SHAME FOR SAYING YOU PAY HAVE A TIGHT BUDGET AS A LATE 20'S ADULT IN NEW YORK PAYING YOUR OWN WAY)!; QUESTION IF NEW NATIVE AMERICAN IN HOUSE IS REALLY NATIVE AMERICAN (SHE LOOKS LIKE IT, SO THEY MIGHT GO AFTER AOC BEING ANTI-AMERICAN (PUERTO RICAN)!

Classic GOP 101, it's in the handout.

The image of the two parties at the House opening session today was as stark as anything I've seen in politics. The GOP was almost entirely made up of older white dudes in dark suits, the Dems were visibly more diverse in gender, race, age, and just about everything. The look on the faces of those GOP members is of men who are looking at America's future, and it's no longer dominated by guys like them. No wonder Trumpites are so bitter and angry all the time.

DwAvJXQU8AAQFJf.jpg

The obsession with her nickname, "Sandy" thing is just weird. Seems like AOC is no different than perhaps millions of people who go by a nickname in high school and college and among friends and use their full name in professional life. Conservatives love to turn minor things about Democrats into huge scandals while ignoring major things on their side.

The obsession with her nickname, "Sandy" thing is just weird. Seems like AOC is no different than perhaps millions of people who go by a nickname in high school and college and among friends and use their full name in professional life. Conservatives love to turn minor things about Democrats into huge scandals while ignoring major things on their side.

I think it's because it's a "white people" name and she's abandoning it when running for office, why would she do such a thing?

Back