• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

I think Wake won in this entire situation, not just on the scoreboard. It exposed Kyle for the dramatic nerd that he is, It gave Wake a ton of publicity, and we are becoming more and more relevant by the day. It also highlighted how the rest of the country loathes Duke, which is always a fun reminder.

I think Wake won in this entire situation, not just on the scoreboard. It exposed Kyle for the dramatic nerd that he is, It gave Wake a ton of publicity, and we are becoming more and more relevant by the day. It also highlighted how the rest of the country loathes Duke, which is always a fun reminder.
The media is all in on Duke's side, but pretty much any objective fan that watched the clip can see what happened. It is pretty clear.

I really don't social media unless you want to count this board as such. But my niece showed me the reaction on Twitter and Facebook last night and some of the comments are hilarious. And most were calling out the bullshit for what it is. I was kind of surprised... in a way.

Here's the WaPo on Sunday, with a photo of some of the Wake, ahem, "thugs."

Attachments

• IMG_3376(1).JPG
    IMG_3376(1).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
while it's heartwarming to see that there's still plenty of duke hate nationally, it's gonna be annoying as hell that Scheyerface is gonna use this as motivation us against the world shit. I hope every road game they play rest of the season they rush the court regardless.

The 90's Nike jerseys are still the best one's we've ever had. For the life of me, I can't figure out why they stopped selling them in stores around 98 to 99'. The home white and gold Duncan Nike jerseys would've sold like hot cakes in the early 2000's.

while it's heartwarming to see that there's still plenty of duke hate nationally, it's gonna be annoying as hell that Scheyerface is gonna use this as motivation us against the world shit. I hope every road game they play rest of the season they rush the court regardless.

You DO realize this is Duke? I'm sure orders have been given to shoot people on the spot. Jay Bilas has said as much.

Same photo was used by ESPN "URGENT new calls to end court storming" ..."Safety Concerns" Love the Picture:
1. No such thing as bad publicity
2. Court Storming is so dangerous if should only be performed while holding your 2 year old.
3. Kids 5 and UP? you're on your own!

Back