• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

lol

He does have some sort of leg warmer/ wrap on the non-injured from court storm LEFT knee.

douchebag
You can't expect the kid to keep his lies straight. It'll switch knees depending on the weather. It's probably hiding a metal plate. What evil in his soul.

What is going on with him tonight? I have him in DFS, and he only has 5 points on 4 shots. And the game is almost over. Has State been doubling him or something?

What is going on with him tonight? I have him in DFS, and he only has 5 points on 4 shots. And the game is almost over. Has State been doubling him or something?
He's on the 10 Day IL because he tripped over a crack in the sidewalk while walking to the team bus

I hate to say it, but looks like Flip will get the last laugh on Wake. Projecting as an NBA lottery pick, and Wake might make the NIT if they're lucky. I wish we'd have never stormed the court, it cost us the season. Damn. We've been Duked again.
pretty rich coming from you, courtstormer2024

Back