• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

Sure looks to me like Creighton had fans on the floor before the clock hit 0.0, less than a week ago, but no one cared bc UConn players knew what to do:

There are literally 1000 other instances of court storming where nobody was hurt except for maybe some dumb fans. Now this year, we have two and one was a flop (Caitlin Clark) and the other self-inflicted or a semi-flop (KF). So what's changed? Maybe the players care more about bringing attention to themselves than their teams. Beats me.

How do you suggest Wake fans should react? The narrative is not surprising and frankly, Wake had a horrible security plan in place. The critical fact that seems to be assumed is that Kyle was injured. Has there been any confirmation that he’s actually injured?
“This really stinks that this happened. We need to put some safeguards in place so the opposing team can get off the Court. Hope he is ok We are sorry.”

“This really stinks that this happened. We need to put some safeguards in place so the opposing team can get off the Court. Hope he is ok We are sorry.”
I'm fine with everything you said other than the we are sorry part.

KFF could have gotten off the court like the other 4 players. Instead, he was pissed he fumbled the possession out of bounds and pissed they lost. He sought out a confrontation with Wake students. Rather than being owned, he went all clumsy oaf and showed he’s another Dook wanker.

KFF could have gotten off the court like the other 4 players. Instead, he was pissed he fumbled the possession out of bounds and pissed they lost. He sought out a confrontation with Wake students. Rather than being owned, he went all clumsy oaf and showed he’s another Dook wanker.
It's hard to feel like you can move quickly when your shorts are full of sewage.

While we are on the pussification of sports let's outlaw flesh piles on pitchers mounds and 70 year old coaches getting on ladders to cut down nets. Duke Law school ready to sue.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

And I'm not all about Currie remarks. He has a student accused of intentionally trying to injure a Duke player. And that's a lie. And he knows that.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

If I’ve learned anything from another Don it’s never apologize, blame all others

I mean Duke fans are really dumb, but also there was no need for that timeout realistically.

If our players arent smart enough to know to not touch anybody when up 4 with 2 seconds left that seems concerning

Back