• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

View attachment 8243This shit is hilarious man.

Well, I was hoping this would not be revealed. We were all informed at a major fundraising event a few weeks ago that this was going to happen. We were also told that Forbes had planned to kick a puppy prior to this and possibly perform some satanic signaling during the timeout. These did not happen but the timeout to allow for more storming was pure genius. Can't get them all right! **

** Posted for the nutjobs that are viewing our boards for more Duke conspiracy theories.

Well, I was hoping this would not be revealed. We were all informed at a major fundraising event a few weeks ago that this was going to happen. We were also told that Forbes had planned to kick a puppy prior to this and possibly perform some satanic signaling during the timeout. These did not happen but the timeout to allow for more storming was pure genius. Can't get them all right! **

** Posted for the nutjobs that are viewing our boards for more Duke conspiracy theories.
Stop, stop. DR is going to use this as evidence in his case against Wake

Honestly it is the most successful tactic in any jury trial. The dream is for the defendant to try and justify the conduct.
Except when there is no injury and the defendant is drug through the mud and falsely accused of purposely trying to injure the aggrieved party and in fact is psychologically and emotionally damaged by the accusations. 18 year old kid having fun. Stop it.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

KFF could have gotten off the court like the other 4 players. Instead, he was pissed he fumbled the possession out of bounds and pissed they lost. He sought out a confrontation with Wake students. Rather than being owned, he went all clumsy oaf and showed he’s another Dook wanker.
Any other take besides this is inaccurate.

fuck duke

anyone riled up about this "injury" is an actual duke fan, who is useless by definition, or a casual duke fan, who only cares about duke because they aren't paying close enough attention. they want duke to do well because they think duke does it the "right way", which is really just a way of saying that duke has had more than its fair share of prominent white players (e.g. chris collins, danny ferry, christian laettner, bobby hurley, steve wojciechowski, mike dunleavy, jj reddick, greg paulus, jon scheyer, grayson allen, kyle filipowski).

so if this had happened to any other team, i might give a shit. but i don't, because fuck duke.

“This really stinks that this happened. We need to put some safeguards in place so the opposing team can get off the Court. Hope he is ok We are sorry.”
Yeah I think many have said court storming is bad. The opposing team needs a chance to clear the court.

Was the Duke player actually injured? No doubt it hurt.

If RJ got banned for being annoying and derailing every thread, surely DR has past that point right? Hell at least RJ was a Deac fan.
No way. He's a friend. We all came here to get out from under Wake controlled 247. Right thing to do. You can be wrong and be one of us.

Is it actually that dangerous though? It’s been happening dozens of times a year for decades and nobody’s ever actually gotten hurt from it. The bus ride to the stadium is probably more dangerous
This mother fucker right here just nailed it. It “seems” dangerous. If asshole players don’t intentionally trip and shove fans then no one gets hurt. How about we ban asshole Dukies and solve the real problem?!?

If DR posted as much as rj did he probably would end up being banned too

He’s much more selective
I'd bring rj back. Why worry. People expose themselves. I never take offense.

Realignment which has been famously focused on well behaved fanbases and generating as little media exposure as possible.
LOL at the idea that Duke will be a power broker in realignment that is driven by football revenue.

I’m quite confident that we gained credibility points with State as a result of this.

LOL at the idea that Duke will be a power broker in realignment that is driven by football revenue.

I’m quite confident that we gained credibility points with State as a result of this.
That ACC team that was poached by the big ten, I can’t remember, they never had any negative fan interactions with duke, right?

The temptation in the heat of the moment is to make a hasty and possibly over-reactive decsion at either the conference or NCAA level; wuold rather see this get decided during the offseason/maybe even over the summer. But for starters you can recognize that at the highest levels of college bb the coaches are paid millions and the players are paid thousands and in some cases hundreds of thousands. So these are "professionals", and you have to respect their place of competition and you can't either initiate or come into accidental but unwanted physical contact. And that goes for both the fans and the players on the court. You could start with whatever the NBA's protocal is, and "water it down" to accomodate the "they're just college kids having fun" arguement, but I think eventually at your own peril.

Back