• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official LOB CITY CLIPPERS Thread

if nick young can score 10-15 off the bench and defend a little bit the clips could make some noise in the playoffs

really coming together at the right time. i keep telling myself that cp3 made his awful hornets teams way better in the playoffs, so i will be interested in seeing how he raises the game of this clippers team.

I really like Nick Young. Dude is giving the Clips a LOT more than Foye/Mo/Gordon. Plus he's not a midget.

Also, am I crazy or does Lamar Odom to the Clips make a lot of sense?

I really like Nick Young. Dude is giving the Clips a LOT more than Foye/Mo/Gordon. Plus he's not a midget.

Also, am I crazy or does Lamar Odom to the Clips make a lot of sense?

Only if Lamar plays like he did as a Laker and not as a Maverick

Odom's contract has a $2.4MM buyout. Get the Mavs to pay some of that and re-sign him for something more in line with his current value. Then he gets to come back to LA, and he has a chip on his shoulder every time they play LAL. Who knows how he may react to Del Negro, but it seems like if he wants to continue playing basketball (and he probably has at least 1-2 good years left) this would be his best option.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4687973/a-look-at-the-trade-market-for-lamar-odom

Yeah, I agree with you that Lamar to the Clippers makes a lot of sense because of the added bench depth/spark off the bench it would give, and you're right, financially, it could work out as well. My concern in that situation would be exactly what you pointed out - how Odom would respond to Del Negro.

if nick young can score 10-15 off the bench and defend a little bit the clips could make some noise in the playoffs

really coming together at the right time. i keep telling myself that cp3 made his awful hornets teams way better in the playoffs, so i will be interested in seeing how he raises the game of this clippers team.

Is he attempting to play d now, because he never has before.

The Clippers could pay Odom $8M next year or maybe get him for the mid-level exception after the Mavs buy him out.

Back