• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official LOB CITY CLIPPERS Thread

It is a Lakers town, but that seems weird. I saw where he was sitting and when he was put on the screen I didn't hear it on TV.

Is he attempting to play d now, because he never has before.

He hasn't been a huge liability, but usually he's running with the second unit and can funnel guys into Reggie and Kenyon. He seems much more calm as a Clipper, I assume CP3 and Chauncey humbled him a bit.

I really like Nick Young. Dude is giving the Clips a LOT more than Foye/Mo/Gordon. Plus he's not a midget.

Also, am I crazy or does Lamar Odom to the Clips make a lot of sense?

LO to clips will obviously happen, yes. That's what reality stars do. Luckily for the Clips he just drug his own price wayyyy down.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...ed-a-new-advanced-stat-to-quantify-nick-young

We need a new stat for Nick Young. I'm still workshopping it (and I welcome your constructive feedback in the comments), but I am thinking something like: LOAP. Lack of Assist Probability.

Regardless of who was on the court with Nick Young, who was defending Nick Young, how much time was left on the shot clock or in the quarter, or whether Nick Young's astrological sign was rising or in some moon, Nick Young never even looked like the concept of passing the ball had ever been broached with him. I would go as far to say that Bizarro Nick Young — in the alternative reality in which Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro actually decides between unbuttoning the top button of his shirt OR tightening his tie but not doing both at once (MAKE THE CALL, VINNY) — still never passes. There is no version of Nick Young that does not single-mindedly look for his own shot. His dedication (albeit to himself) is almost beautiful to watch.

That was really a brutal series. Just incredibly physical. Luckily for the Spurs, the Clips won it. It's gonna be fun watching Paul vs. Parker, but it's a favorable matchup for the Spurs, especially with the way Griffin has been playing since he tweaked his knee.

I'll be very happy for it to go to 6 games so I can watch game 6. Both games 3 and 4 will be next weekend and I'll be away.

That was really a brutal series. Just incredibly physical. Luckily for the Spurs, the Clips won it. It's gonna be fun watching Paul vs. Parker, but it's a favorable matchup for the Spurs, especially with the way Griffin has been playing since he tweaked his knee.

Pretty much this.

spurs gonna bitch slap the clips. only question is whether CP can win 1 or 2 games by himself

Did CP hurt himself in the SA game? He hasn't been doing much shooting lately and for him not to have an offensively anemic game against Parker is a bit suspect.

Chris takes certain games off in regards to scoring, especially when he doesn't feel fully healthy (knee). It can be vexing.

Back