• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Music City Bowl thread

Another boneheaded special teams play, this time by Justin Jackson. Any chance we keep them from scoring? Probably a terrible call. Flag came in really late.

Lobo with a terrible fucking call with the option. Givens should have made a 1st down geez

It was close, but I'm not too upset with that. Our guy should know that it's close if he makes the hit at that moment... Either way, it was a 50/50 call and we got the short end. Shouldn't hurt too bad.

What a moronic third down call by Lobo. YOU CAN NOT RUN OUTSIDE IDIOT. A short quick pass would have gotten us a 1st down. What the FUCK goes on in that empty head of yours??? Now a 15 yd penalty on the punt and they will probably score again before the half. Just pathetic. Guess we brought the players and coaches that took the field against Vandy. How embarrassing. Not sure who is the bigger disgrace in the bowl, UNC or WFU

Another boneheaded special teams play, this time by Justin Jackson. Any chance we keep them from scoring? Probably a terrible call. Flag came in really late.

Not boneheaded. It was a clean play.

What a bullshit call. He hit him immediately after he caught it.

it was a bad call....no question.
Even the announcers suggested as much.
JJ was probably pushing it, but by the book it wasn't a penalty.

...shitty call on 3rd down though
givens isn't playing hard, I think he needs to push for the first instead of trying to break it out wide on 2nd down

Pathetic play call on 3rd and 3 in possibly 4 down territory. How can people support that?

There are plenty here who will defend Lobo under any and all circumstances. They love the guy.

bullshit call by lobo there, but that wasn't kick interference

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

So Knute, what would you have called?

Simple off-tackle run. Been working somewhat all game. If we don't get enough yards, at least it's not likely we have worse than 4th and 3.

Back