• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Music City Bowl thread

Givens is going to have a big problem with bump and run coverage in the NFL, if tonight is any indication how he responds to physical play

That half was all the proof anyone would ever need to say someone was turning pro. Some really gutless plays from Givens.

We simply have to find some bigger, stronger D-linemen. That is the single most pressing need for this program.

That half was all the proof anyone would ever need to say someone was turning pro. Some really gutless plays from Givens.

We simply have to find some bigger, stronger D-linemen. That is the single most pressing need for this program.

Agree with both points

Ugh. Watching rg3 last night lay it all out there versus givens being a puss makes me want to vom.

exactly right.

and ditch the 3-4.

Defense has played great. The big plays looked like overpursuit by the safeties to me.

I would add strong kicker and secondary help (Please no more Okoro). Tanner has improved so much but still needs to get better with his decisions which I think he will.

Ugh. Watching rg3 last night lay it all out there versus givens being a puss makes me want to vom.

It's one thing for him to say that he hasn't decided and play his heart out, helping us win a bowl game in the process.

It's another thing for him to say that he hasn't decided and play like he has decided, while costing us a bowl game in the process.

I would add strong kicker and secondary help (Please no more Okoro). Tanner has improved so much but still needs to get better with his decisions which I think he will.

I think tanner was geeked up. Our special teams are frighteningly bad today.

Despite all our negatives, an opening drive and score and its a 2 pt. game.

The sad fact is that we rarely make helpful adjustments at half.

Yeah, what's up with Harris? Our medical staff really s**t the bed with that hamstring diagnosis. Whatever happened was obviously far worse than initially diagnosed.

I am not even talking specifically about today with Tanner by the way.

Special teams have had strong moments this season (Camp punt return at Clemson) but overall our kick coverage is horrible and I hold my breath when Jimmy kicks anything outside of an extra point (the block today wasn't his fault by the way).

Yeah, what's up with Harris? Our medical staff really s**t the bed with that hamstring diagnosis. Whatever happened was obviously far worse than initially diagnosed.

He has returning kicks. I think we should try him for a series in the 2nd half. Need a spark.

Back